• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
So, new series kicked off last night, Nicola McLean almost fell out of her t-shirt at the meet and greet before they went their seperate ways. The group was split into two teams reds and yellows - who became inhabitants of "home" and "away" camp respectively as a result of Joe Swash beating Simon Webbe on the first challenge.

Home Camp or Camp Camp, as it became known - had Joe, Dani Behr and the three gays - Martina Navratilova, Brian Paddick and George Takei (not Spock Dave!) and they seem to have developed quite an easy going and laid back approach to things, with everyone seeming to get on together. Might have been helped along by having sausage and mash for dinner, as provided for by Joe winning his trial! George speaks so beautifully, I think I'll enjoy listening to him telling some of his showbiz stories, and to have parachuted in at the age of 71, as the rest of this camp did (apart from Joe, who was taken off to do his challenge) was very impressive. Their camp was set up for them, with raised beds, and a double decker bus which also apparently contained some beds.

Away Camp was a complete mess, with no beds, covered in palm leaves and what looked like an old van in it. Those in this camp would be sleeping on the floor and none of them looked too impressed. Camp mates here were Robert Kilroy-Silk, Esther Rantzen, Carly Zucker, Nicola McLean and Simon Webbe. Kilroy already shows signs of being the most irritating person, winding up Carly and Simon. They had to "walk on water" to get into camp.

Carly and Dani were chosen to do the first Bushtucker Trial - Long Drop - suspended in a glass cage over a ravine, with 5 tubes to unlock containing all sorts of jungle lovelies to get keys out to undo the next tube. Both girls did very well and got stuck in, and Dani just beat Carly by a fraction of a second, meaning Camp Camp ate for the 2nd night in a row.

The two selected for I-Scream van, the next Bushtucker are squeamish Nicola and the police chief.

Early favourites for me were Dani and Joe, with the annoying ones Kilroy and Nicola.

Looks like no one is taking the bait kay so just for you i will bite.
I think esta rayzan has a great set of jugs for her age and i would if picked.
As for the rest of the programme,no thanks.

Looks like no one is taking the bait kay so just for you i will bite.
I think esta rayzan has a great set of jugs for her age and i would if picked.
As for the rest of the programme,no thanks.

Thought there might have been some watching who'd have liked to pass comment! We have got a sweepstake running, after all!

It may be edited to appear that way, but Kilroy looks like an arrogant twit. Why is he having a dig a people already?
Perhaps he wants to collect his cheque and get out asap.

There are 4 people in there that I have genuinely not heard of. Ever.

They really are scraping the barrel this year aren't they. Dani Behr hasn't presented anything for about 5 years has she?

I know he is not Spok, Kay.....i was taking the P**s out of you because you did not know the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek.

Really can not stand this crap at all, it is a complete waste of the licence payers money.

Mrs AS loves it so it will be on most of the time to make up for all the football i watch on Sky.

:'(

I know he is not Spok, Kay.....i was taking the P**s out of you because you did not know the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek.

Really can not stand this crap at all, it is a complete waste of the licence payers money.

Mrs AS loves it so it will be on most of the time to make up for all the football i watch on Sky.

:'(

Good for Senga! It was only me assuming Paul was as potty about Star Trek as he is about Star Wars, thought he liked all that intergalactic type of stuff.

Go on, admit you're going to enjoy watching those 3 girls though aren't you?! ;)

Good for Senga! It was only me assuming Paul was as potty about Star Trek as he is about Star Wars, thought he liked all that intergalactic type of stuff.

Go on, admit you're going to enjoy watching those 3 girls though aren't you?! ;)
That is the only redeeming thing about the programme, that fact that they have brought in some totty to try and get blokes to watch it.

It is complete cack and do not get me started on those 2 gravitationally challenge stupid little geordie Muppets!!!

Aren't license fees only for the BBC? ITV shows are funded mainly by advertising revenue.

But if you able to receive a signal from the BBC then by law you have to pay the fee....does not matter if you have never watched any BBC channels in your life.

Slight correction needed there OBL, Joe is doing the trial for the reds not the police guy.

Em.

Oops sorry, of course he is, thought it was going to be the copper though!

Aren't license fees only for the BBC? ITV shows are funded mainly by advertising revenue.

Yes they are, which unfortunately means having to put up with the waste of space KK in the sponsor's slot.

It is complete cack and do not get me started on those 2 gravitationally challenge stupid little geordie Muppets!!!

And that comment is dangerously close to being the first time ever I have WILLINGLY and without any HESITATION dished out neg rep! Don't diss the boys!

What did that Mclean woman expect when she was chosen by the public for the task. She made it clear in the interviews that she basically hates all creatures and therefore the public wants to see her suffer. Also Joe was chosen, due to his screaming in the first task.

Back