• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Starts tomorrow night, 10 contestants, plus a couple of spaces for wild card additions. What say the wider SZ public, shall we undertake our usual sweepstake....£10 entry, half of which to the Zone for running costs and half to the winner?

Contestants as follows:

Helen Flanagan - our Rawsie from Corry
David Haye - former World Heavyweight Boxing Champion
Ashley Roberts - former Pussycat Doll
Hugo Taylor - "made in Chelsea" star (in other words, ***** reality star!)
Charlie Brooks - Eastenders' Janine Butcher
Brian Conley - "it's a puppppeeetttt!" comedian, actor
Nadine Dorries - Tory MP, just been told off by the important people in the Tory party for her part in this
Colin Baker - eccentric actor, best known as the 6th Doctor Who
Linda Robson - Essex girl, one third of Birds of a Feather
Eric Bristow - the Crafty Cockney of Darts folklore

I reckon we can allow for two wildcards so if 12 people can stump up £10 each by 7 p.m. tomorrow, I reckon we have ourselves a contest. No money until we have commitment to take part.

I'm in. Hoping that rumours that The Rock might make an appearance are true!

Last edited:
Wasn't Colin Baker the 6th Doctor, not the 4th?

Yes, sorry, got my Bakers mixed for a moment there!

Ok, more people needed by 7 p.m. tonight, please. No money until we're sure we have the number of people we need. Please copy and paste your name to the list if you want to join in:

OBL
madaboutblues
Kent Shrimper
SupaBlues
Berrichone shrimper

OBL
madaboutblues
Kent Shrimper
SupaBlues
Berrichone shrimper
Ldnfatso
Mighty Shrimper
mcnasty
Uncle Leo

OBL
madaboutblues
Kent Shrimper
SupaBlues
Berrichone shrimper
Ldnfatso
Mighty Shrimper
mcnasty
Uncle Leo
Cricko

Ok, thanks guys, we have 10 which is the "official" number of contestants. £10 entry via Paypal through Cricko or Ken's links on their posts - 50% to the Zone, 50% to the winner. If by any chance someone extra comes in, then I suggest the person who has the 1st evictee takes them.

I'll do the draw in a bit....

Ken or John, can you keep on top of the payments received please?

Ok, thanks guys, we have 10 which is the "official" number of contestants. £10 entry via Paypal through Cricko or Ken's links on their posts - 50% to the Zone, 50% to the winner. If by any chance someone extra comes in, then I suggest the person who has the 1st evictee takes them.

I'll do the draw in a bit....

Ken or John, can you keep on top of the payments received please?

I will record the payments received.

Ok, draw as follows:

Ldnfatso - Brian Conley
SupaBlues - David Haye
madaboutblues - Colin Baker
Berrichone shrimper - Linda Robson
mcnasty - Ashley Roberts
OBL - Eric Bristow
Mighty Shrimper - Nadine Dorries (Good luck!)
Uncle Leo - Charlie Brooks
Kent Shrimper - Hugo Taylor
Cricko - Helen Flanagan

Back