• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News In-form Southend United defender Elvis Bwomono eyes call up for Uganda

Great news. With 3 internationals we can get games cancelled. We just need to convince the EFL to not replay them and award the 3 points to the opposition.

Not what we need right now !!!! so that's potentially 3 squad members now that fly off to play for mickey mouse teams, then again who are we to complain.

So play him right mid and put Demi in behind him, or is our midfield too good to disturb!
For some reason Demi isn’t getting a look in. I’ve said the last few games, stick him in there. Sol mustn’t be picking him for a reason. And before anyone says he’s not fit, he looked fine playing for Cyprus. And is he really any worse than Milligan??

You're not alone on that score. His final ball is too delayed and lacking quality.

I think in a 4-4-2 where he would be less likely to go forward, his defending might improve.

For some reason Demi isn’t getting a look in. I’ve said the last few games, stick him in there. Sol mustn’t be picking him for a reason. And before anyone says he’s not fit, he looked fine playing for Cyprus. And is he really any worse than Milligan??
Could he be one of the disruptive influences?

Will he be gone for all of January (African Nations Cup) ?

AFCON has moved to June-July. Uganda have emerged in recent years as a very decent team, qualified for the last AFCON and will fancy their chances of getting into the next World Cup. Elvis at the World Cup? Now that would be fantastic.

Happy birthday Elvis 21 today , should be proud how well you play in a side with many problems, find it a bit comical people saying this or that will hold you back whilst your still learning. Hope you still here to have 10 other Blues players making the same effort as you.

Happy birthday Elvis 21 today , should be proud how well you play in a side with many problems, find it a bit comical people saying this or that will hold you back whilst your still learning. Hope you still here to have 10 other Blues players making the same effort as you.

21 and people still critical of minor details of his game that aren’t in place yet ?

More amazing is the people making those judgments probably haven’t played organized football since they left school ??

Greatest game in the world

You’re right, he has a great future ahead of him

Happy 21st Elvis , dont celebrate to hard son you got 10 other people you need to carry this weekend.

He’s a right back.

I’m in the minority I know but my opinion is it’s the attacking part of his game that needs most work not his defending.

I'm fully aware of the position he plays in, I have seen the vast majority of his games for us. I was simply offering an option in reply to what Lincoln Shrimp stated.

Lincoln Shrimp said:
Great guy and always gives 100%, but can't defend and that will always hold him back.

Back