• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yep, agreed.

Actually can't remember the last player who had to retire due to injury whilst with us - any ideas?

I am guessing that is down to the improved medical support that we and other clubs are now providing.

Freddy?........

And kightley is due back? It's bollocks what our club say with the time scales

According to CP Keirnan isn't even back running yet but Turner is back running (as of Monday) ...

Sorry but I feel those two are a waste of our squad money And resources .This cant be allowed to continue .Both are picking up a wage without kicking a ball in anger .And both players were brought in to a position we are struggling to fill .A injury to either of our centerbacks .And we would be really in the mire .

Sorry but I feel those two are a waste of our squad money And resources .This cant be allowed to continue .Both are picking up a wage without kicking a ball in anger .And both players were brought in to a position we are struggling to fill .A injury to either of our centerbacks .And we would be really in the mire .

I'm not sure what can't be allowed to continue. This is how football works. You sign a player and, if he gets injured, that's just bad luck. If we start saying to players "of course, if you get injured, you're sacked" then we won't have a squad at all.

I think SUFC should set up a hide like the bird watchers have, at the training ground. We can try to see the lesser spotted Turner, and the not so common Kiernan.

How come on the 'Timlin's teammates' thread, Timlin reckons that Kiernan is first on the dancefloor, yet he can't train or play football. Either Timlin is a big fan of irony or one of our summer signings is swinging the lead.
maybe Timlin thought he was doing a classic breakdance move but really he was spinning around on his back in pain.

So tough game coming up, anybody no anything about when some of the walking wounded will be back.

Know , i no nothing

JS100865510_got_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqeo_i_u9APj8RuoebjoAHt0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpg

Brown was asked about some of them last night at the Trust Q&A, Turner should play in today's friendly v Colchester but there's a big question over whether he would be match sharp for Saturday - he is in consideration though. Kiernan is back in training but a bit further back and Harry Kyp looks to have quite a big muscle tear. Kightly is back in training but also a few weeks away. Ted is in training but not yet with gloves on, he's had an injection in his shoulder.

Back