• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Interesting questions

Napster

No ⭐
Question 1: If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally ********, and she had syphilis; would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Question 2: It is time to elect a new world leader, and your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three leading candidates:
Candidate A: Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists. He’s had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to10 martinis a day.
Candidate B: He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whisky every evening.
Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero. He’s a vegetarian, doesn’t smoke, drinks an occasional beer and hasn’t had any extramarital affairs.
Which of these candidates would be your choice?

Question 1: If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally ********, and she had syphilis; would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Question 2: It is time to elect a new world leader, and your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three leading candidates:
Candidate A: Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists. He’s had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to10 martinis a day.
Candidate B: He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whisky every evening.
Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero. He’s a vegetarian, doesn’t smoke, drinks an occasional beer and hasn’t had any extramarital affairs.

'C' is Adolf Hitler isn't it?

Question 1: I would tell her to set up a national pinball elite training squad

I thought Question 1 was somebody like Beethoven as the unborn baby? I know a famous composer was from that background!

Either that or the woman is probably one of the 18 year old slappers down the High Street!!

Last edited:
Was decorated for his service during the first world war.

I know he was.......but i am sorry, i struggle to look at him as a Hero....can not think of the reason why, ow......

Maybe something to do with the 6 million Jews

I know he was.......but i am sorry, i struggle to look at him as a Hero....can not think of the reason why, ow......

If not killing people was a pre-requisite for being a war hero, there wouldn't be many war heroes out there.

If not killing people was a pre-requisite for being a war hero, there wouldn't be many war heroes out there.

Disco.....you have worked it out, there are very few War Heroes

Being a leader of a country like Churchill, who had to send British armed forces to war to defend our nation to me is War Hero.....the 6 million Jews that were gassed and murdered at the hands of the Nazis were war Heroes.

Maybe we just have different views but a man that committed genocide on a race of people because he thought his race was superior and the master race and who was a barbaric monster that wanted to take over and rule the world to me is not a war Hero.

Disco.....you have worked it out, there are very few War Heroes

Being a leader of a country like Churchill, who has to send British armed forces to war to defend our nation to me is War Hero.....the 6 million Jews that were gassed and murdered at the hands of the Nazis were war Heroes.

Maybe we just have different views but a man that committed genocide on a race of people because he thought his race was superior and the master race and who was a barbaric monster that wanted to take over and rule the world to me is not a war Hero.

That was from 1933 onwards. The First World War, for which he was decorated for, he received the Iron Cross second class and then the Iron Cross first class for bravery. That was unusually well decorated for someone of his rank.

I'm not arguing that he wasn't a barbaric monster with repulsive ideas, I'm saying it is legitimate to describe him as a war-hero on the basis of his first world war actions.

That was from 1933 onwards. The First World War, for which he was decorated for, he received the Iron Cross second class and then the Iron Cross first class for bravery. That was unusually well decorated for someone of his rank.

I'm not arguing that he wasn't a barbaric monster with repulsive ideas, I'm saying it is legitimate to describe him as a war-hero on the basis of his first world war actions.

I also read that on Wikipedia as well and the fact that it was believed that he did not get promoted due to his Non German birth.

Although......my point is

Peter Sutcliff might have helped old ladies across the road as a teenager but as far as i am concerned he is a murdering rapist that deserves to have his balls fed to him whilst dangling by a piece of damp single ply toilet paper over a swimming pool of rusty Stanley knives and broken glass.

He was a political genius, though. Very few have galvanised a nation as much as he did back in the 30s. OK, it went wrong in the end but ...

He was a political genius, though. Very few have galvanised a nation as much as he did back in the 30s. OK, it went wrong in the end but ...

Its hard enough to get elected leader of your country, its even harder to do it on a platform including some of the most abhorrent policies ever imagined.

Why only the 6 million Jews? He killed about 11-12 million in total if you include all the other ethnic peoples such as Romany Gypsies and Serbs, political dissidents, freemasons, the disabled etc.

And that doesn't include the soldiers his armies killed in the normal course of war.

Maybe he was a genius......or maybe he was not!!!!

The unemployment rate was cut substantially, mostly through sending women home so that men could take their jobs. Given this, claims that the German economy achieved near full employment all for propaganda purposes.

Much of the financing for Hitler's reconstruction and rearmament came from currency manipulation, including the clouded credits through the Mefo bills. The negative effects of this inflation were offset in later years by the acquisition of foreign gold from the treasuries of conquered nations.

2 of Hitler’s social policies (racial hygiene and survival of the fittest) were kicked of by killing off "life unworthy of life." The first victims were children with physical and developmental disabilities; those killings occurred in a program dubbed Action After a public outcry, Hitler made a show of ending this program, but the killings in fact continued

With the combination of legislative and executive power, Hitler's government further suppressed the remaining political opposition. The Communist Party of Germany and the Social Democratic Party were banned, while all other political parties dissolved themselves. Labour unions were merged with employers' federations into an organisation under Nazi control, and the autonomy of German state governments was abolished.

THIS MAN SURLEY GALVANIVED HIS NATION AS ALL OPPRESIVE DICTATORS DO UNDER AN EVIL REIGN OF FEAR TERROR AND LIES

He galvanised his nation in the same way the following great leaders did...

Omar al-Bashir, Sudan
Kim Jong-il, North Korea
Than Shwe, Burma
Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwe
Saddam Hussein, Iraq
Islam Karimov, Uzbekistan
Hu Jintao, China.
King Abdullah, Saudi Arabia
Saparmurat Niyazov, Turkmenistan
Seyed Ali Khamane’i, Iran
Teodoro Obiang Nguema, Equatorial Guinea

Why only the 6 million Jews? He killed about 11-12 million in total if you include all the other ethnic peoples such as Romany Gypsies and Serbs, political dissidents, freemasons, the disabled etc.

And that doesn't include the soldiers his armies killed in the normal course of war.

I was alluding to the Holocaust but yes you are completely correct in what you say. It was not just the Jews.

Back