• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Interesting times - changes ?

Here's a couple of 'interesting' facts about Sat! On 80 mins, the Blues are 2-0 down and Vernon misses an absolute sitter (brilliantly set up by Scannell by the way!) - MKD go straight up the other end, its 3-0 and game over. On 80 mins at Darlington, the home side were 2-0 up - but Chesterfield SCORE.....and again on 81 mins....AND AGAIN on 87 mins to win 3-2.

Here's a couple of 'interesting' facts about Sat! On 80 mins, the Blues are 2-0 down and Vernon misses an absolute sitter (brilliantly set up by Scannell by the way!) - MKD go straight up the other end, its 3-0 and game over. On 80 mins at Darlington, the home side were 2-0 up - but Chesterfield SCORE.....and again on 81 mins....AND AGAIN on 87 mins to win 3-2.

A more interesting fact is Darlington are bottom of the league and Chesterfield pushing for promotion, we are near the bottom have with a terrible away record against MK Dons who are 8th.

Its far more likely for Darlington to crumble than it was for MK Dons to...

A more interesting fact is Darlington are bottom of the league and Chesterfield pushing for promotion, we are near the bottom have with a terrible away record against MK Dons who are 8th.

Its far more likely for Darlington to crumble than it was for MK Dons to...

....yeh I did think that also...........but I also saw us open up MKD enough times to have won the game. The fact we didnt, was down to our forwards 'crumbling' in front of goal!

I agree with your post rayleigh boy but mate, scannell should not be dropped he is on the form of his life ever with us. Especially against colchester a couple of mondays ago! Seriously!? His pace, speed and skill is a must need in our midfield. But i agree that Moussa is quite classy at most times and is commited to the club.

Just what basis do you have for making such a statement? As I understand it, this was largely the problem for what happened at he end of the match on Saturday. Moussa pays scant regard to the fans at ANY time, that doesn't suggest someone with a great deal of commitment at all.

As i understand it, Macca has now been involved in bust-ups with Laurent, Moussa and one more(?). Is he more of a destructive force than a driving force?

....yeh I did think that also...........but I also saw us open up MKD enough times to have won the game. The fact we didnt, was down to our forwards 'crumbling' in front of goal!

Thats the point Im making, we are lacking in confidence, as would Darlington be.

Its far less likely that we will make opponents crumble, however if we had scored first who knows as MKD had a good stuffing last week.

Thats the point Im making, we are lacking in confidence, as would Darlington be.

Its far less likely that we will make opponents crumble, however if we had scored first who knows as MKD had a good stuffing last week.

....less likely yes, but possible - I honestly cant see where the goals are going to come from. I was pretty well pi**ed off at the end of that game, was even shouting to 'sling Barratt up front.....anyone!'

Back