• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Is The Zone Getting Boring With Bannings.

Bazza the dog

First XI
Yes it's a fair question, this site used to be funny every time I took a butchers but now it's getting a bit boring and I rarely post as it's full of PC lefties who shout anyone down and ban anyone with different views.

There were always arguments with myself, Radbloke the Cockroach, Westcliff Shrimper and plenty of others but we always agreed to disagree and were free to post our thoughts and views on any matter from the labour government to who was more **** Mark Hone or Adam Locke. That is the whole point of living in a free country chaps and to be honest this site seems to be controlled by loonie lefties and the PC brigade which is turning England into a ****ing joke and quite frankly its like reading the Guardian than as fans website.

If thats what the majority want then fine but it means the characters just get bored and ****ed off and it's always nice to hear each others views isn't it.

On anothe note I can't believe one day we won't be playing our home games at the best Stadium on this planet the old skool Roots Hall,now that will pain me to be there on the final day knowing that I will never walk to the ground with chips from the fish house and a bottle of stella from the railway in the other hand.

Yes it's a fair question, this site used to be funny every time I took a butchers but now it's getting a bit boring and I rarely post as it's full of PC lefties who shout anyone down and ban anyone with different views.

There were always arguments with myself, Radbloke the Cockroach, Westcliff Shrimper and plenty of others but we always agreed to disagree and were free to post our thoughts and views on any matter from the labour government to who was more **** Mark Hone or Adam Locke. That is the whole point of living in a free country chaps and to be honest this site seems to be controlled by loonie lefties and the PC brigade which is turning England into a ****ing joke and quite frankly its like reading the Guardian than as fans website.

If thats what the majority want then fine but it means the characters just get bored and ****ed off and it's always nice to hear each others views isn't it.

On anothe note I can't believe one day we won't be playing our home games at the best Stadium on this planet the old skool Roots Hall,now that will pain me to be there on the final day knowing that I will never walk to the ground with chips from the fish house and a bottle of stella from the railway in the other hand.
you're spot on Bazza the Dog, the site allows certain political / social views but not others, there is a vocal clique on here who are all too quick to report posts if you so much dare to have an opposing view, and the mods bow down to them.

this is then compounded by a mod who will pounce on you if you describe something as black (because you must be racist).

there seems to be a good few lads who are up for a laugh on here, but despite it being a forum which requires you to be over 18 to register, there are some cry babies on here.

I think it's unfair to say the lefties shout everyone down. If anything the site Is becoming more right wing dominant. Which of course means we win.the right is right.

No Mod bans anybody for different views on anything....No Mod takes sides in any dispute..No Mod interferes with any post unless...now this is the crunch, you break the rules of this site..They are quite simple and are free for all to see.

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/faq.php

It's about responsible usage of a public forum that is owned by other people. If it was YOUR forum then you would be perfectly entitled to take whatever potentially libellous risks you wanted but as it isn't, you have to comply with the forum rules. It's quite simple, be adult enough to accept the consequences or don't post.

It's about responsible usage of a public forum that is owned by other people. If it was YOUR forum then you would be perfectly entitled to take whatever potentially libellous risks you wanted but as it isn't, you have to comply with the forum rules. It's quite simple, be adult enough to accept the consequences or don't post.

Sorry mum!

Ben shrimperzone is a public forum with hundreds of members,some post some dont.As in real life there will be posters that you/me/a.n.other will like others you will dislike,some will make you laugh some will make you swear at the screen,some are laid back some are up there own butt holes,this goes for posters and mods)who guards the guards).
As for banning orders some seem harsh others you can see them coming but at the end of the day we as mere posters dont see the pms flying aroung or the trouble caused.We are not all the same(thank god) and long may it be so but overal i feel the site is worth a read,after the sun oline or the daily mail for me.
For me if you and cockless posted more it would be a better site and at a push even jonny c.

And you can wind your neck in, back in the day women would not even dare to post on this forum for fear of a good beating from the mods.

And you can wind your neck in, back in the day women would not even dare to post on this forum for fear of a good beating from the mods.

Just as well things have moved on then......there's one or two I'd be concerned might enjoy that!

Think the mods do a great job but the site I think has kind of lost what made it unique which was the charecters.

I personally used to come on the site for the lads banter. It used to be a real funny site that you could guarantee a laugh from....I just cant see comedy threads like "roughest birds you have ever shagged" which Bazza himself started running nowadays.

Like all these things with the need to grow comes the need to conform and all the leftys and moaning parent types have for my mind stiffled what was once a truely excellent site.

Still I enjoy the site and I apperciate what the mods do for us but I do miss the old days when there was 30/40 members of which you knew them all and it was all about the lads banter

Think the mods do a great job but the site I think has kind of lost what made it unique which was the charecters.

I personally used to come on the site for the lads banter. It used to be a real funny site that you could guarantee a laugh from....I just cant see comedy threads like "roughest birds you have ever shagged" which Bazza himself started running nowadays.

Like all these things with the need to grow comes the need to conform and all the leftys and moaning parent types have for my mind stiffled what was once a truely excellent site.

Still I enjoy the site and I apperciate what the mods do for us but I do miss the old days when there was 30/40 members of which you knew them all and it was all about the lads banter

when the shagged birds as you put it have kids the geezers change as well!!!!

Before women with curly afro's came and spoilt everything by grassing people for the slightest thing

Back