• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

is there a twist in the relegation battle....

Heavy rumours of it being either Colu or Oldham (would’ve thought Colu would be mentioned in the tweet if it wasn’t them)
Colchester’s figures also match up to the tweet

Will be very interesting if it is Col U. As I'm sure Cowley said he cut costs and made some tough decisions so they would be in a better financial position next season. Time will tell I suppose.

Will be very interesting if it is Col U. As I'm sure Cowley said he cut costs and made some tough decisions so they would be in a better financial position next season. Time will tell I suppose.

It isn’t true, at least as far as Col U are concerned, wishful thinking by someone there

Heavy rumours of it being either Colu or Oldham (would’ve thought Colu would be mentioned in the tweet if it wasn’t them)
Colchester’s figures also match up to the tweet
If Colchester's accounts are freely available then this could easily just be someone taking a stab in the dark prediction that it will lead to administration rather than someone that has any actual inside knowledge.

I wonder how many clubs in this division are in a similar boat with mega loses ! I thought we was top of the league in that department !

It would be the only league we are top of ! ? then again, we might score heavily for the yellow card count for central midfielders ?

Have reached out to people I know at maldon and Tiptree / col u and they think it is rubbish. Don't think this is Col U

Back