• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'd like to present my sincere apologies to the team, the club and its wonderful supporters. Making tea at half-time, in the FA Cup Final I have come to the horrible realisation that last night's debacle was all my fault.
On match days I ALWAYS use my Blues mug and yesterday for some inexplicable reason I didn't. What did I use in its place? The red and white mug of a certain coffee company.....
Needless to say the guilt and responsibility of my actions will remain with me for the rest of my days.

You and me can split the blame. SZ chat room, 7 54:

[Bluesmanager]: I think it'll be whoever scores first that wins.

They scored.

Well, a big thank you to everyone who has taken a bit of the weight off my shoulders.......it's helped me get through the weekend!
Feared the worst last night when the main team vying against Toulouse to avoid the drop, were playing in black shorts and red hooped shirts!!! Happily the TFC stayed up.
I know there was a thread about this some weeks (months) ago....but
can't be arsed to scroll back and find it. Just a bit of info for those Channel
jumpers who want to enjoy a wine buying and football weekend next season. Lens have been relegated but Le Havre have moved up. So it's Lille, the nearest......or for those who like a long boat trip.....the ferry out of Portsmouth is the ticket. Personally, I'd go a little further.....to Rennes ......a good footballing side and a lovely city.

I have to say it maybe my fault.

I have now taken my girlfriend to see two games and she has seen us concede a total of 9 goals.

It's my mate Andy's fault, I couldn't get the time off of work so wathced at my house with Andy's brother Steve, Andy told his brother if "Southend were losing 0-3 at half time or something :stunned: ", then he'd stop watching the game and go and meet our friend Ben (who got married yesterday) for a last night of freedom drink.

As we were losing 0-3 the offer beer and friendship to ease my heartbreak over took me and I joined them. I felt guilty but was so upset, I left a Southend game early for only the second time in my life. (The first was a few years ago when some Cardiff "fans" where creating choas in the South Stand and a friend of mine feared for his safety so I took him home).

:'( still hurting this morning!!!!!!!!!

Back