• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Jack Bridge to Return

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Apparently we want to sign him!

Last edited:
PB would be the last manager to re-sign him surely?

Seems a strange choice of target to me.

A more interesting angle would be, does this point to Dean Austin involved somewhere as I know Austin rates him.

He’s got some solid league two experience I wouldn’t be unhappy with that signing. Plus it wouldn’t be a normal season without us signing someone who has played for us before.

Would be happy enough with that. Fair few games in league 2 under his belt and still only 24. He’s been with Northampton and Carlisle which are a long way from home. Could be the making of him if he settles back in his home town.

Young, potential to improve, no recurring injuries. Far rather we sign the likes of Bridge than go back to old habits of Milligan, Ridgewell, Kightly etc.

Don’t understand this, how can we want to sign a player when we have no manager, and Ron says he’s still not sure. So why does Ron want to sign him?

Don’t understand this, how can we want to sign a player when we have no manager, and Ron says he’s still not sure. So why does Ron want to sign him?

Ricky Duncan will have surely had some influence on this.

This isn’t a new concept people, chairman and owners often sign players without a manager in place. It happens in the prem all the time.

He is not a bridge to far for me he is the right side of 30 by a distance and perhaps he feels he has something to prove.

I would think that whoever the manager is that is going to be appointed tomorrow (hopefully) will have given Ron some targets and explained why he wants them in the context of how he wants to play. Ron will be making enquiries and moving those things forward as part of convincing the manager to sign up. Seems logical to me, and if the manager signs the targets will follow quite soon after (hopefully).

I would think that whoever the manager is that is going to be appointed tomorrow (hopefully) will have given Ron some targets and explained why he wants them in the context of how he wants to play. Ron will be making enquiries and moving those things forward as part of convincing the manager to sign up. Seems logical to me, and if the manager signs the targets will follow quite soon after (hopefully).

Ron has already said it will be the weekend.

Back