• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I've obviously missed something here. When and why did Warren leave?

He left ages ago, I heard we were stuck without an official social media guy for a while because the guy we got in to replace Warren resigned when he heard he'd have to work Saturdays.

If the SUFC Wall is correct then you might not want to quote Mr X again!

Just giving you the facts........think before you type, some people know the truth

But I did think before I posted. I said 'if the SUFC Wall is correct'. It turns out it wasn't, so the use of 'if' was correct. Maybe you should read a post properly before trying to be smug.

But I did think before I posted. I said 'if the SUFC Wall is correct'. It turns out it wasn't, so the use of 'if' was correct. Maybe you should read a post properly before trying to be smug.

Maybe you should look back on my posts mate & see that I posted Prosser was gone 3 days before the club announced he'd gone to Northampton.......my info is rock solid.....before you start saying I'm talking ++++

Maybe you should look back on my posts mate & see that I posted Prosser was gone 3 days before the club announced he'd gone to Northampton.......my info is rock solid.....before you start saying I'm talking ++++

I've not said anywhere that you're talking ++++.

I've not said anywhere that you're talking ++++.

I aint on here to argue mate, I had a 20 minute conversation yesterday with a man who I'm not willing to name for obvious reasons......its only what I'm told.....& I hope to god most of it doesn't come true cos its a relegation battle if replacements aren't brought in of similar quality, which is very very doubtful on Rons budget....

Talking ++++ ? Does that mean talking positive? Not many can be accused of that on here

I aint on here to argue mate, I had a 20 minute conversation yesterday with a man who I'm not willing to name for obvious reasons......its only what I'm told.....& I hope to god most of it doesn't come true cos its a relegation battle if replacements aren't brought in of similar quality, which is very very doubtful on Rons budget....

And what was said?

Humour me mate. What's the obvious reasons, enlighten me as to why it's all so secret-squirrel, what's your man to hide?

He's still with the blues at the moment, so I'm not saying any names, are you humoured enough keyboard soldier!

Always make me laugh when people same "name your source".

Obviously if someone has told you something that isn't in the public domain they clearly want you naming them on a public forum.

Always make me laugh when people same "name your source".

Obviously if someone has told you something that isn't in the public domain they clearly want you naming them on a public forum.

I agree, naming a private source should never happen on a public message board. How the news is delivered is a different matter. On a public message board posters are entitled to question the news.

The kid is overrated. He will get pushed off the ball at higher levels. He isn't going to be the next Messi - just a lower league Messi. He has a lot to learn about distribution, off the ball and picking the best options. He will improve. He will be a solid Champ player. But, nothing more than that. Just bring back Kightly and everything will be okay.

If I were in the know, with a risk of getting into deep doggy poo poo if I got found out, I wouldn't share the info with anyone, unless of course they secretly want the info in the public domain......

He's still with the blues at the moment, so I'm not saying any names, are you humoured enough keyboard soldier!
Well if it's one of the players it's amazing he knows so much since he doesn't even know when pre-season starts! :winking:

Absolutely amazing this comment.... .you don't think the players talk to each other then...........Clueless!!

I don't think that's what he's saying. Phil Brown clearly said at the Trust Awards Night that the players would report for pre-season on 4th July. EVERY player was there except Worrall and Hurst, therefore (and that won't have been the first time the date was mentioned) they ALL knew back then when pre-season started.

Absolutely amazing this comment.... .you don't think the players talk to each other then...........Clueless!!
:chill::chill: Hence my :winking:. Having spend a few evenings with the players in the past I know how well they get on and of course I know that they talk to each other but I was referring to your comments about how horrendous things are at the club and that the players haven't even been informed when pre- season starts when I was there when PB announced the date.

Back