• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours January Sales Thread

Its Powell that picks them ,rOn just pays the bill, our midfield all Powell signings yukkkkkkkk!

Somebody picked Doncasters 5 excellent loanees

Yes somebody picked Shrewsbury's 5 excellent loanees last season. Where are they this season ?

As for your other claim about Scunny and their January signings. It turns out its their players coming back from injury that have made the difference as only one of the new boys has made any impact.,.....Shame our injuries are so long term otherwise we might be doing better.

Yes somebody picked Shrewsbury's 5 excellent loanees last season. Where are they this season ?

As for your other claim about Scunny and their January signings. It turns out its their players coming back from injury that have made the difference as only one of the new boys has made any impact.,.....Shame our injuries are so long term otherwise we might be doing better.

I dont think I can agree with you

Firstly every football Manager says its about the DEPTH of the squad, including our Sir CP himself, perhaps you dont agree with him? The depth of the squad creates significant competition as well as gives a considerable fillip to morale, and ups the anti and enthusiasm in training. Im sorry this point has eluded you

Secondly loanee or not its about the Quality you pick, In this case it seems Doncaster were very good and identify the quality and then going and getting it, whereas we were sadly scrambling around on the last day this window and manage to lose two forwards and gain one

I dont think I can agree with you

Firstly every football Manager says its about the DEPTH of the squad, including our Sir CP himself, perhaps you dont agree with him? The depth of the squad creates significant competition as well as gives a considerable fillip to morale, and ups the anti and enthusiasm in training. Im sorry this point has eluded you

Secondly loanee or not its about the Quality you pick, In this case it seems Doncaster were very good and identify the quality and then going and getting it, whereas we were sadly scrambling around on the last day this window and manage to lose two forwards and gain one

We have a bigger squad than some other clubs. Its just about 13 of them are injured.

You cant just sign players without releasing others unless your Sunderland......You cant release injured players and if a parent club want their loanee striker back so they can sell him to another club, they can...…..Or have those points eluded you?

Reality check from rigsby…..like it or not....

We ain't Premier League, pots of cash, tv money, full houses, advertisers fighting for space.....oh....and a mahoosive injury list...

I rest, (unfortunately), my case....

Ricey you know this as definite? You got any names to prove this? Or is this speculation that it did fall through as nothing has come from the club or the echo in the last 24-48hrs?

Ricey you know this as definite? You got any names to prove this? Or is this speculation that it did fall through as nothing has come from the club or the echo in the last 24-48hrs?

Chris Phillips tweeted it earlier

Back