• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

January Transfer Window Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to get back to Emmanual Osadebe, his early years were spent in the Spurs Foundation College programme, up to 2015 when he joined Gillingham, so perhaps Sol came across info on him from a source there?

I don’t know why I get excited every transfer window expecting signings by the dozen. Doesn’t help when you get Ron and Sol saying they want 6 and then half way through the month we have the square root of **** all!

One day I’ll learn to not get excited by a transfer window.

Just to get back to Emmanual Osadebe, his early years were spent in the Spurs Foundation College programme, up to 2015 when he joined Gillingham, so perhaps Sol came across info on him from a source there?

It sounds like Southend are negotiating a fee with a club. I was intrigued when Sol Campbell said in the Echo Ron Martin was working hard to get a deal over the line or words to that effect.

Now Cox has gone I could see at least one signing now.

I did think that declaring we wanted 6 or 7 in was strange message to put out when a) we're skint, b) we have loads of players that we're going to struggle to move on, and c) there's never anyone decent in January unless it's someone that's had a fall out elsewhere (eg Cox). Seemed to me to be exactly the sort of statement that would get thrown back at them - so why make it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back