• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

palexander

Life President
1) Mixed up two of the "MMMMIGGGGHHHHTYYYY BLLLOOOOOOOOOS" (how iratating is that?) - Dudfield and Bentley do look alike though
rock.gif
wow.gif

2) Anyone see him at the end of the game trying to hob-knob with Torquay? Went dashing up to Rosenoir and was shaking all their hands. They must of been like "...and who are you?" - "I'm the PA Announcer" - "....righhhht"

3) We stayed behind for quite a while after the whistle until the ground was almost empty. Torquay fans spilled onto the pitch and police were still forming a barrier - lots of celebrations etc. Jeff Allen sheepishly looks around to see how many Blues fans are left - decides he's in the clear, takes to the mike again "TORQUAY - LETS HERE IT FOR LEEEEEEROYYYY ROOOOSSSEEENIOOOORR"

Turncoat...

He annoyed me by trying to hype things up as the players did their lap thanking the fans, can't recall the exact words but he was trying to make out that it was some kind of lap of honour. Sorry Jeff, but a lap of honour is what you do after a successful season and if we're happy to accept finishing in the bottom half of Div 3 as success then we may as well not bother anymore!

At the end of the day, it was Torquays day so i dont see the problem with Jeff saying well done to Rosenior. Its not as if they beat us to a promotion spot is it? If we had to win to get in the play offs or to stay up, then that would have been different. Good luck to them, although without Graham they could be straight back down.

Never undestood the problem with Jeff/Geoff/gof/godo whatever. If his really that bad why not do what 90% of the fans do and just ignore him ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The 4th man @ May 09 2004,17:36)]Never undestood the problem with Jeff/Geoff/gof/godo whatever. If his really that bad why not do what 90% of the fans do and just ignore him ?
Well that's because he is an Italian Pimp and if people don't pay attention heads will role. Roley Poley Horsey Worsey?

Is this not the same numpty who sent an e-mail in error to a SUFC public list, discussing whether to cheat prospective customers, and who was busy (alledgedly) backstabbing Tony the Builder and the junior blues? Nuff said.
mad.gif

I am but havnt been a builder for 10 years,some would say i never was.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ May 10 2004,07:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 10 2004,07:08)]I am but havnt been a builder for 10 years,some would say i never was.
Bring back WTSSG

No fanzine at Southend !  
sad.gif
Yeah, but "Tony the Sports Shop Impressario" doesn't carry the same cachet, does it?

And yes, bring back RHR or WTSSG or something, but no fanzine at this exciting point of Blues life? That's pretty sad.
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Colchester Shrimper @ May 09 2004,20:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bigdel @ May 09 2004,13:32)]Perhaps he fancys  acheap summer break in the S West
biggrin.gif
Along with the match officials?
I'm sure I saw the ref take his shirt off and throw it into the Torquay end after he blew the final whistle
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ May 10 2004,07:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 10 2004,07:08)]I am but havnt been a builder for 10 years,some would say i never was.
Bring back WTSSG

No fanzine at Southend !  
sad.gif
I used to like the adverts for coach travel.

There was a little cartoon shrimp whos said that he would travel by coach but would fall down the crack at the back of the seat.

If you were up 4 it mr artfull id think about,your stuff is pure class.

Back