• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 10 2004,12:40)]If you were up 4 it mr artfull id think about,your stuff is pure class.
I'm sure they'd be many on here too who'd like to contribute, i'd definately like to do send something each issue, be good to see Dave X's latest cartoons
biggrin.gif

IIRC Jeff was mainly out of favour for charging the Trust for his services at the Ronnie Pountney testimonial, an occasion that where most people volunteered. He then did a crafty message to the "list" (or chatline for Geoff King!) under an assumed name that had a few cryptc digs at the trust within it.

Kenny i dont know why but i find your pen pic very dirty and sexy,laser was well worth it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ May 10 2004,13:13)]IIRC Jeff was mainly out of favour for charging the Trust for his services at the Ronnie Pountney testimonial, an occasion that where most people volunteered. He then did a crafty message to the "list" (or chatline for Geoff King!) under an assumed name that had a few cryptc digs at the trust within it.
I was under the impression it was because he charged his usual match fee for Mike North's memorial game, even though everybody else, including the programme sellers donated it to the fund.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ May 10 2004,14:42)]I was under the impression it was because he charged his usual match fee for Mike North's memorial game, even though everybody else, including the programme sellers donated it to the fund.
He Charged? haven't we got any personalities who'd do the presenting etc for free, or at least for a free season ticket?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TONY @ May 10 2004,13:26)]Kenny i dont know why but i find your pen pic very dirty and sexy,laser was well worth it.

the worrying thing is that in the full version of that photo it looks like I'm humping Rob Craven from behind
rock.gif

I heard Jeffa had charged for Poutneys testimonial but not also for the Mike North game.

Never mind all that lets have a bring back WTSSG campaign. This club has to have a fanzine as we enter our new successful era (just off for the tablets now!)
Bring it back for 2004-05 that what I say

PS why did it stop in the first place?

it stopped because it was cr*p,and i had a meeting with webb and geoff king didnt like the way it went and stopped going.
must admit i did enjoy doing it and have met a lot of good people over the years.

A couple of mates of mine are starting a fanzine up for next season.

I'll probably be contributing but can't get too involved because of my Rivals.net contract.

Back