• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Playing 433 might actually allow Payne more freedom to get forward than if he were in a 2 man central midfield.

As many of you know, I don't give a monkey's arse for the JPT but I'm quite excited about how this formation will perform. On the basis of the side selected, I've changed my prediction to a win for us. Really looking forward to this!:smile:

PS A little disappointed that Layne didn't make the bench.

Looks a decent side. Full of first teamers, yet still resting some for the weekend. Like the way he's easing Payne into pro football. Another long run out will gear him up nicely for the rest of the season. Get at Phillips and Barrett young Jack !!

OMG ! My second positive post of the night. Whatever next ? Phil Brown's Barmy Army ! :clap:

Looks a decent side. Full of first teamers, yet still resting some for the weekend. Like the way he's easing Payne into pro football. Another long run out will gear him up nicely for the rest of the season. Get at Phillips and Barrett young Jack !!

OMG ! My second positive thread of the night. Whatever next ? Phil Brown's Barmy Army ! :clap:

Surely that is a breach of the terms and conditions of this site?

What do Layne, Brown and Williams have to do to even get a chance or experience of warming the bench. Wasted opportunity. Hes made changes but in truth no instinct for flair from the defensive one

The team line up is different and young, pacey.
Also rests a few for the Ox game and gives others their chance.
I, we, must hope that PB has a good selection problem after tonight!
UTS!

What do Layne, Brown and Williams have to do to even get a chance or experience of warming the bench. Wasted opportunity. Hes made changes but in truth no instinct for flair from the defensive one

Maybe they all have to be ready for first team duties ?

Jack Payne has been a chance and in no way is defensive and scores so cheer up!

I really hope so, Thompson hasn't ever really done it for me. And whilst we are at it, Barney to start and score (I can dream!)

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Come on, we all have dreams. but a little bit of realism wouldn't go amiss!

Back