• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

MASSIVE well done to the club here setting prices at the following...

Ticket prices and match information for Southend United’s Johnstone’s Paint Trophy first round clash with AFC Wimbledon have been confirmed.
Blues face Wimbledon at Roots Hall on Tuesday, 4th September (7:45pm).

Tickets go on sale to Season Card Holders and Shareholders from Saturday, 25th August. General sale begins on Tuesday, 28th August.

At present only the emb-papst East Stand will be open for home supporters.

Season Card Holders will all other parts of the stadium will be allocated seating in the East Stand.

Tickets have been priced at £5 for adults and £2 for concessions.

To purchase your tickets call the Blues Box Office on 08444 770077 or visit Roots Hall in person. Please note that this match is not for sale online.

Yes thats a great offer but East stand only will be rubbish.

Hopefully they will get a reasonable crowd though.

they have real ale in the shrimpers bar,it doesn't get much better than that,would have thought the south would be open.

Very good idea from the club,its very important too get youngsters in the habit of coming too games.

I'll be there £5, great price. Beers before, return fare on the bus and fish and chips at Oldaham's Westcliff for a good night out

Back to school next week

Which is why I find it somewhat foolish to not have ticket offers for the first 1/2 home games during the summer holidays;
a) The main reason being to attract young fans at the beginning of the season and keep them for the duration.
b) Parents are spending cash left, right and centre so a cheap evening out is much in need (if they avoid the food)

I speak from experience as both myself and my brother went to the Hall nearly 8 years ago against Torquay, we lost 1-0 and I remember Mel Capleton in goal. I've been coming back ever since.

I do understand the season ticket Vs low price ticket implications and overall match day gate revenue but 1/2 games £5 for an adult and free for accompanying kids, reel them in for the season!

Yeah fiver is a very good price, I expected them to put it up for £10 or even £15.00 so well done. Wasn't going to bother with this one but will do now.

Back