• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

JUSTICE in L1

Status
Not open for further replies.

peanut12

Members
Well done to Doncaster, they play great football.

And really, really , reall bad luck to poor old Leeds. If only they hadn't got caught doing dodgy stuff, hadn't had a 15 point deduction and hadn't lost Gus Poyet and Dennis Wise they might have made it to the CCC.

My heart is bleeding profusely :D

And really, really , reall bad luck to poor old Leeds. If only they hadn't got caught doing dodgy stuff, hadn't had a 15 point deduction and hadn't lost Gus Poyet and Dennis Wise they might have made it to the CCC.

Absolutely 100% correct on all counts...:)

As somebody old enough to remember their best ever team of the early 70's (who were also the dirtiest team ever to step onto a football field) I have to say that they truly are a most dispicable club and today justice was done.

Congrats to Donny and all good wishes to them in the Championship next season.

Where's our two Leeds posters now????

Come on toelandback and tilsonisaleedsfan!!!!

If they'd kept Wise, they wouldn't have made the play-offs. He jumped ship when he realised he couldn't hack it without Poyet.

well done leeds you played really well this season, didnt deserve the points deduction and are not a lg1 side......................woops sorry none of that is right, thats what happens when a so called 'big' club under-estimates a 'smaller' club. that has made my season i hate leeds.

well done leeds you played really well this season, didnt deserve the points deduction and are not a lg1 side......................woops sorry none of that is right, thats what happens when a so called 'big' club under-estimates a 'smaller' club. that has made my season i hate leeds.

bring on next season come on you blues

Where's our two Leeds posters now????

Come on toelandback and tilsonisaleedsfan!!!!

Drowning their sorrows probably, cut them some slack though, I don't think either of them came on and gloated. They can't help supporting Leeds any more than any of us can help supporting Southend - take the mick a bit but let's not be too unpleasant eh?

Drowning their sorrows probably, cut them some slack though, I don't think either of them came on and gloated. They can't help supporting Leeds any more than any of us can help supporting Southend - take the mick a bit but let's not be too unpleasant eh?

I agree actually. I was supporting Donny today but I think the two Leeds fans who post on here are decent people who have acted with dignity in the face of much provocation.

Looking at the bigger picture, todays result will mean only one automatic to play for.

If justice should be seen to be done, then Leeds, who won one less point than Swansea, would have already been up. Wet Spam cheated & were fined £5M when they should have been deducted points & relegated.

Leeds will be stronger & better under McAllister, who unlike the poison dwarf, Wise, has a great footballing brain. McAllister has shown already what he could do with some of the crap signings Wise made, so imagine what he'll do with his own players. Rumours were that one or two of the Donny players were heading to Leeds had they gone up, weakening one of our biggest rivals.

Think about your own team, rather than other teams. Some people seem to get more delight in a Col Ewe or Borient defeat, than a Southend win. Just look at who we're up against next season for the promotion places. Leicester, MK Dons, Peterboro, Leeds, all of whom will have money behind them to buy players. Then there will be teams who threatened for a while & fell away towards the end such as Carlisle, Tranmere, Oldham, Walsall, as well as Scunny & possibly Col Ewe.

Laugh at Leeds if you must, but Leeds might have the last laugh next season, by stopping Southend from going up!

Absolutely 100% correct on all counts...:)

As somebody old enough to remember their best ever team of the early 70's (who were also the dirtiest team ever to step onto a football field) I have to say that they truly are a most dispicable club and today justice was done.

Congrats to Donny and all good wishes to them in the Championship next season.

And the cynical way they targetted Wellens with "crunching tackles" (dirty fouls) in the first 15 minutes in a clear attempt to worsen the injury that he was playing with and force him off shows that nothing has changed. I like toellandback (and tilsonisaleedsfan is OK despite his unfortunate gloating after Donnie beat us) but as a club I SO HATE LEEDS! And I don't like hating anything.

Well done Donny!

Looking at the bigger picture, todays result will mean only one automatic to play for.

If justice should be seen to be done, then Leeds, who won one less point than Swansea, would have already been up. Wet Spam cheated & were fined £5M when they should have been deducted points & relegated.

Leeds will be stronger & better under McAllister, who unlike the poison dwarf, Wise, has a great footballing brain. McAllister has shown already what he could do with some of the crap signings Wise made, so imagine what he'll do with his own players. Rumours were that one or two of the Donny players were heading to Leeds had they gone up, weakening one of our biggest rivals.

Think about your own team, rather than other teams. Some people seem to get more delight in a Col Ewe or Borient defeat, than a Southend win. Just look at who we're up against next season for the promotion places. Leicester, MK Dons, Peterboro, Leeds, all of whom will have money behind them to buy players. Then there will be teams who threatened for a while & fell away towards the end such as Carlisle, Tranmere, Oldham, Walsall, as well as Scunny & possibly Col Ewe.

Laugh at Leeds if you must, but Leeds might have the last laugh next season, by stopping Southend from going up!

But we can't affect that, Big Shrimp, and injustice over Wet Spam is nothing to do with it. Whether we gloat or not makes not one jot of difference to the outcome. And as I recall, similar arguements were put forward about Forest when they missed out the year we went up to the Championship but far from dominating League One they have only just fluked themselves out of it.

In the meantime, there is too much history, and I am delighted they have stayed down.

But we can't affect that, Big Shrimp, and injustice over Wet Spam is nothing to do with it. Whether we gloat or not makes not one jot of difference to the outcome. And as I recall, similar arguements were put forward about Forest when they missed out the year we went up to the Championship but far from dominating League One they have only just fluked themselves out of it.

In the meantime, there is too much history, and I am delighted they have stayed down.

Forest didn't have an argument, they won less points than the teams that went up. Thats simple.

Leeds, IMO, have been shafted by the FL, who have waited years to get one over on Ken Bates (I hate him so much & sorry for the neg rep to Chris for having his face on his avatar!) That is the reason why I mentioned the Wet Spam example.

No we can't do anything about what Leeds do, but it would have been to our advantage to have them out of our way next season!

thank you soooooooo much for the couple of hundred ********s in leicester square tonight for reafirming my thoughts on leeds fans. i did try to warn the pi$$ed bloke about to walk in front of the leeds lot in his home shirt that it wasn't a good idea but then again it was also good to see a few leeds lot battened and then arrested! (after doing over the said manc) saying that, i agree toelandback is better than some of the dicks we've had posting on here recently!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back