• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kacper Lopata

I won't say good riddance, but no one is bigger than the club. Clearly a player in there. But he hasn't been as good in 26 games as a permanent squad memeber as he was in the 18 on loan last year.

He of course has the right to give his notice if his contract isn't honoured but everyone else was there tonight.

The long and the short of it, is 20 odd players were all in the same boat and he has decided to do one.

This after publicly saying in the echo on 01.02.23

“Every footballer plays for themselves,” said the defender.

“You want to do the best for yourself and the best for the team.

“If the team is doing well, everyone’s a winner and the fans are happy.

“You do hear things left, right and centre and about things not getting paid on time but it is what it is and I can’t change that.

“I genuinely feel for the fans but it’s out of my control so I don’t want to speak too much about it.

“It’s out of my league but I really don’t think it affects the players that much."

Agents not being paid or whatever, he's an adult and has decided he doesn't want to be here.

Football is transient and I thank him for his service.

But he's not a shrimper in the same way as Jack Bridge, Who, in the midst of the last 6 weeks became probably the 2nd best player in the league.

****ing off 2 clubs in 6 months certainly isn't a good look.

Onwards and upwards.

I think the mistake being made here is that he can sign for an EFL club, he just cannot be registered until the next window. If he were to sign for a NL team, they can register him up until the deadline which I believe to be somewhere in the next month or so.

End of the day, he came here and was happy to join, and we were all over the moon when he signed. Since that day, many things have gone wrong and one man is to blame. Its really sad it has ended as it has because not only is he a great player, but also a great lad. Kev will be gutted and I can assure you, Kacper will be also upset tonight. There were no punches as falsely claimed, and the players will also be gutted to lose a mate.

Whether you agree or not, along with his agent, steps have been taken. Everyone is different. If my employer wasn't paying me I would find another job. I understand how he feels, but am equally gutted as a Shrimpers fan to lose him.

We still have something to aim for and the season can't be defined by one player. We have to move on and support the remaining players. But lets not take our eye off who is behind all what is wrong with the club. Kacper is not the guilty one. Ron Martin is ......

End of the day, he came here and was happy to join, and we were all over the moon when he signed. Since that day, many things have gone wrong and one man is to blame. Its really sad it has ended as it has because not only is he a great player, but also a great lad. Kev will be gutted and I can assure you, Kacper will be also upset tonight. There were no punches as falsely claimed, and the players will also be gutted to lose a mate.

Whether you agree or not, along with his agent, steps have been taken. Everyone is different. If my employer wasn't paying me I would find another job. I understand how he feels, but am equally gutted as a Shrimpers fan to lose him.

We still have something to aim for and the season can't be defined by one player. We have to move on and support the remaining players. But lets not take our eye off who is behind all what is wrong with the club. Kacper is not the guilty one. Ron Martin is ......

#iknowsomethingyoudont 🥱

A key point.

Every person turning on Łopata is playing into RM's grubby little hands, which he'll be rubbing together with glee as he watches everyone turn on each other whilst he gets off scott free.

There is ultimately only one person to blame.

well i feel sorry for the boy .....

his agent is clearly a horror story -

WTF would you leave Sheffield United to play national League - ??
(unless your agent is getting a fee)

and of course checking his Linked IN Arfan does property deals Hhahahhahahahaha..

1677887635719.png

poor Kacper letting this guy near your career

Back