• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kacper Lopata

He will be, on Barnsley bench, if they ignore his awful performance against Notts County. If Barnsley go up, that will ditch him. He probably end up playing for Havant & Waterlooville.
Where he will go next is of no real concern to us now Murkey. All hatred of someone does is make you bitter and you're better than that mate, because you support Southend! It's all done and gone and time to move on. If his career crashes and burns then so be it, if it doesn't then good luck to him. Life as a pro footballer is too short to worry about anything but yourself.

He will be, on Barnsley bench, if they ignore his awful performance against Notts County. If Barnsley go up, that will ditch him. He probably end up playing for Havant & Waterlooville.
Nice try. I watched that game and his performance wasn’t ‘terrible’ at all. If anything he actually prevented a cricket score with some vital challenges and blocks. The commentators praised him throughout.

Kacper would be first name on many L1 team sheets and nailed on starter at L2.
Folks can down grade talk him as they want but he IS too good for NL.
He won’t impress any FL scouts, if he sat on Woking bench, plus he performed terribly when he start or come off the bench. I bet Barnsley be back tracking handing him a deal.

He won’t impress any FL scouts, if he sat on Woking bench, plus he performed terribly when he start or come off the bench. I bet Barnsley be back tracking handing him a deal.

I take it you’ve seen him play in all of those games for Woking yeah?

You seem obsessed and are blaming him for everything.

Just let it go. He has gone. Whether you wish him well, or want him to fail, that’s down to you, but you seem unhealthily obsessed with him.

He’ll be in the EFL before we are.

Back