• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kacper Lopata

Correct spelling of first name is Kacper. He has it in him to be a Championship player at least, but whatever Club he eventually signs for, he will have to stay the course. Otherwise, he may get a reputation that will put future employers off.
I'd say that's a bit of an over assessment of him.

Was he better than our centre backs last season? Clearly head and shoulders above most of them

Has he been better than our centre backs this season, not always but he Clearly can play at a higher level.

Is he as good as Taylor Moore was when he was on loan at the same age? Not for me.

Kacper won't be a championship player, his level will be L1 / Scottish Prem level if he reaches his potential

So he is signing for chesterfield? Understandable as he couldn't sign higher but he is likely to be in the same league as us next year?! Lol

Kacper definitely has the ability to play at a higher level. How high? well that depends on how he develops over the next 12 months. Sheffield Utd obviously didn't believe he was ready for the Championship and had it in mind to loan him out again, which didn't tally with his view, hence he decided to sign for us to get regular first team football. IF he signs for you I hope he does well, we shall see.

Chesterfield or who ever who cares .He was not a true blue .All the others stuck around regardless to what The chairman did or did not say .They was all in the samr boat with the non payment of wages ..So i dont care how good he was .He isnt with us now so subject should be closed .

Chesterfield or who ever who cares .He was not a true blue .All the others stuck around regardless to what The chairman did or did not say .They was all in the samr boat with the non payment of wages ..So i dont care how good he was .He isnt with us now so subject should be closed .
Yep, I believe in karma, would be nice if we end up making a unlikely run to play off final, take on Chesterfield for a place in League 2, Lopata scored an own goal to gift us a win & at same time, got sent off.

Yep, I believe in karma, would be nice if we end up making a unlikely run to play off final, take on Chesterfield for a place in League 2, Lopata scored an own goal to gift us a win & at same time, got sent off.

Hey Murky Buddy, the only sentence you left out of that post to finish it was:

"but loike the Murphy's, Oim not bitter!"

Nice to have a lighter post MM . Did make me chuckle buddy 😂👍

CP has stated on Twitter that it's not true that Lopata is going to Chesterfield

I think Kacper is more likely to rock up at an EFL club and sit out the remainder of the season, than join another NL side. I do fear it could be a messy closure to his time here though.

I think Kacper is more likely to rock up at an EFL club and sit out the remainder of the season, than join another NL side. I do fear it could be a messy closure to his time here though.
With us still (late?) paying his wages in order to hold onto his registration to claim for compensation?

One of the ITK people on their forum said it was happening but then said the deal was off (he said this before CP tweeted anything) Don't know how reliable he is but the Chesterfield fans say he's broken transfer news before. Apparently Chesterfield thought they had him but then Lopata heard Barnsley were interested, so he's probably going to stay a free agent until the summer to try and get an EFL club.

Back