• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

cluniemore

The Wee Birdie
A wee birdie told me that it was vital the fans were kept up to speed.At the minute we are in negotiations with phillips,eastwood,dailly and gilbert.Kalalas injury is being monitered and

Last edited:
A wee birdie told me that without players we are in negotiations with and twelve registered players plus chambers,woodyard and bentley who will be put out on loan for there developement every other player has been released.He would like to thank these players for there commitment and endeavours over two hard seasons without there help who knows what might have happened i wish them well.Negotiations with new players happened last few days and next week will be very busy.Tour not totally finalised but can say slot for it in preseason itinerary is week commencing 23rd of july but length of tour not finalised but can say there is two games hope monday or tuesday will be official statement if tour goes ahead pack suntan lotion and sunglasses.will try to keep you in the know as understand frustrating time for fans but hope you appreciate can only relay news when wee birdie sings keep the faith.

Please wee birdie, can you clarify that first sentence as the first bit makes no sense to me?!

Also, I thought someone had said Dailly had agreed to stay on on the same terms?

Please wee birdie, can you clarify that first sentence as the first bit makes no sense to me?!

Also, I thought someone had said Dailly had agreed to stay on on the same terms?

I'm guessing he is telling us that Barker has gone, if you read the first post where he says he is talking to Phillips Gilbert Eastwood and Dailly. We already knew that Dicko has gone but we can add Barker to the list as well now

Barker one of the registered
Really? :stunned: So Smiffy's table as at 13th June is incorrect? We had Barker down as out of contract this summer.

GK:
Dan Bentley 2013
Luke Chambers 2014

DEF:
Sean Clohessy 2013
Ryan Leonard 2013
Peter Gilbert 2012
Bilel Mohsni 2013
Chris Barker 2012
Mark Phillips 2012
Luke Prosser 2013
Graham Coughlan 2013

MID:
Michael Timlin 2013
Jean-Paul Kalala 2012 (2013 option)
Kane Ferdinand 2013
Alex Woodyard 2013
Dave Martin 2013
Ryan Hall 2013
Christian Dailly (Non-Contract)

FWD:
Elliot Benyon 2013
Neil Harris 2014
Barry Corr (Non-Contract)

Total Under Contract: 14 (+2 Non-contract)
Out of Contract: 4

Thank you wee birdie.

If as I understood it right Barry Corr has signed a so far undisclosed type of contract, that makes it 13 registered + 3 going out on loan, with Barker amongst the registered players? Who is the anomaly?

Thank you wee birdie.

If as I understood it right Barry Corr has signed a so far undisclosed type of contract, that makes it 13 registered + 3 going out on loan, with Barker amongst the registered players? Who is the anomaly?

A wee birdie told me that it was vital the fans were kept up to speed.At the minute we are in negotiations with phillips,eastwood,dailly and gilbert.Kalalas injury is being monitered and

A wee birdie told me that without players we are in negotiations with and twelve registered players plus chambers,woodyard and bentley who will be put out on loan for there developement every other player has been released.He would like to thank these players for there commitment and endeavours over two hard seasons without there help who knows what might have happened i wish them well.Negotiations with new players happened last few days and next week will be very busy.Tour not totally finalised but can say slot for it in preseason itinerary is week commencing 23rd of july but length of tour not finalised but can say there is two games hope monday or tuesday will be official statement if tour goes ahead pack suntan lotion and sunglasses.will try to keep you in the know as understand frustrating time for fans but hope you appreciate can only relay news when wee birdie sings keep the faith.

Also, has Coughlan retired or did I imagine that?

Barcelona!!! :happy:

A good little post by Mr Cluniemore, slightly teasing, quite amusing and with some mystery to keep us guessing.:smile:

Back