• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A wee birdie told me that without players we are in negotiations with and twelve registered players plus chambers,woodyard and bentley who will be put out on loan for there developement every other player has been released.He would like to thank these players for there commitment and endeavours over two hard seasons without there help who knows what might have happened i wish them well.Negotiations with new players happened last few days and next week will be very busy.Tour not totally finalised but can say slot for it in preseason itinerary is week commencing 23rd of july but length of tour not finalised but can say there is two games hope monday or tuesday will be official statement if tour goes ahead pack suntan lotion and sunglasses.will try to keep you in the know as understand frustrating time for fans but hope you appreciate can only relay news when wee birdie sings keep the faith.

Any news yet wee birdie??:smiles:

I would imagine the tour will be to one of Easyjets Southend locations

I would imagine the tour will be to one of Easyjets Southend locations

Flights from Southend on Monday 23rd July are Alicante £136.00, Barcelona £62.99, Faro £220.99, Ibiza £77.99. These are one-way prices to the 'hot and sunny' destinations.

Mind you they might not fly from Southend anyway but it would would be good to have some news, but I fear it won't be cheap if any fans want to go.

I suspect it is Euro 2012 that is causing the delay - a number of clubs will be waiting to see how their international players get on (remain free of injury etc) before committing to playing against us in a tournament - after all they don't want to get a good Blues spanking infront of their own fans, do they? :smile:

Last edited:
Flights from Southend on Monday 23rd July are Alicante £136.00, Barcelona £62.99, Faro £220.99, Ibiza £77.99. These are one-way prices to the 'hot and sunny' destinations.

Mind you they might not fly from Southend anyway but it would would be good to have some news, but I fear it won't be cheap if any fans want to go.

do bear in mind you could travel out a few days before or after though

What about Malaga......................which is where cluniemore was on holiday by all accounts!!

do bear in mind you could travel out a few days before or after though

You could but prices all seem fairly high from Southend Airport. Its the first week of the school holidays, I doubt there will be much cheaper flights even from other airports.

Back