• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kings Lynn and Wealdstone tickets ?

Nope, don‘t need to do so. Am happy to rely on WFC’s knowledge and operating procedures at their own stadium, asides which I’ve been there and also know of the investment and redevelopment they made in the years since taking it over from Ruislip Manor FC a few years back and to bring it up to current Conf Natl ground grading standards.

Nope, don‘t need to do so. Am happy to rely on WFC’s knowledge and operating procedures at their own stadium, asides which I’ve been there and also know of the investment and redevelopment they made in the years since taking it over from Ruislip Manor FC a few years back and to bring it up to current Conf Natl ground grading standards.
I know some of our fans already bought tickets in the home end, expect extra 300 in the home end.

God help the like of Concord, Braintree & Chelmsford if they get lucky and win promotion as we would take over their ground!

I know some of our fans already bought tickets in the home end, expect extra 300 in the home end.
Well lets hope this doesn't happen. (Extract from the Wealdstone board)

It's not as sophisticated as that unfortunately, however, we are watching home ticket purchases as they come in and can see the obvious ones from Southend fans. Make no mistake, these will be cancelled and the money returned. We will also ensure those entering The Vale site, not just the stadium, have a ticket. Any Southend fans found with a home ticket will be refused entry or ejected from the ground and their club informed.

We totally understand the demand from Southend fans, however their allocation is what it is because of the capacity of our ground and the fact that we are the home side with equally large demand from our own supporters who must always take priority. UTS.

It's not as sophisticated as that unfortunately, however, we are watching home ticket purchases as they come in and can see the obvious ones from Southend fans. Make no mistake, these will be cancelled and the money returned. We will also ensure those entering The Vale site, not just the stadium, have a ticket. Any Southend fans found with a home ticket will be refused entry or ejected from the ground and their club informed.

We totally understand the demand from Southend fans, however their allocation is what it is because of the capacity of our ground and the fact that we are the home side with equally large demand from our own supporters who must always take priority. UTS.

I suspect it may very well happen especially after this :

https://www.lynnnews.co.uk/news/kings-lynn-town-announce-new-away-crowd-limits-and-segregat-9213376/

Gone are the days when football watching was a nice friendly activity when supporters could mingle and chat with each other.

Mind you these two first away fixtures are probably the worst that we could have had in respect of away supporter facilities and demand. It would be different in a cold wet January.

Sadly when you think that being non- league might lead to some friendly conviviality between supporters

Why they only had 1k fans turn up Vs Woking? in a 4000 capacity stadium and their record crowds was 2600.

Cheeky ****s.

Anyone would think we’re a hoard of savage beasts, roaming the plains of Wealdstone looking to plunder and pillage whatever we can.

Edit; Where has this talk come from, regarding being reported and banned by our own club, if we are caught venturing into the home end? It’s one of the daftest things I’ve ever heard ??

The sooner we’re out of this tin-pot, shower of **** division, the better.

Last edited:
Cheeky ****s.

Anyone would think we’re a hoard of savage beasts, roaming the plains of Wealdstone looking to plunder and pillage whatever we can.

Their ain't a lot to plunder in that dump.

Reactions: GBJ
I bought four tickets in the home end before our tickets went on sale. Set up the account with my mates address in Twickenham and had no problem purchasing the tickets. Then managed to get four tickets in the away section so emailed Wealdstone to ask for a refund stating that we couldnt go now as our sons have a tournament. Never mentioned anywhere that we were Southend fans. Got a polite email back saying that the refund had been made (came through today) and they looked forward to seeing me in the away end! How did they work that out???

Doh! You'll find out the reasons for yourself when you see their ground....
I have been there with friends for Chelmsford City, even Raiders is scared that we going to take over his ground and embarrass him as he always say “you have no fans” …. Really we have more fans than him ?

Cheeky ****s.

Edit; Where has this talk come from, regarding being reported and banned by our own club, if we are caught venturing into the home end? It’s one of the daftest things I’ve ever heard ??

I thought the tone of their web site with regards to ticket sales baffling. You'd have thought 1970's Leeds were coming to town.

Also I don't want to be pedantic GBJ but don't go roaming the plains of Wealdstone or you'll miss the game. They don't play there any more. You might be able to pick up a Barnet game though. Weirdly they do play there.

Reactions: GBJ
I bought four tickets in the home end before our tickets went on sale. Set up the account with my mates address in Twickenham and had no problem purchasing the tickets. Then managed to get four tickets in the away section so emailed Wealdstone to ask for a refund stating that we couldnt go now as our sons have a tournament. Never mentioned anywhere that we were Southend fans. Got a polite email back saying that the refund had been made (came through today) and they looked forward to seeing me in the away end! How did they work that out???
Non league filled with voodoo and witchcraft

Cheeky ****s.

See my comment (made shortly after your comment), on the "season card details" thread.
Not wise to start calling other clubs or the league itself "tinpot", when we make a good impression of one ourselves.

Back