• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kings Lynn and Wealdstone tickets ?

See my comment (made shortly after your comment), on the "season card details" thread.
Not wise to start calling other clubs or the league itself "tinpot", when we make a good impression of one ourselves.

Hey, say what you want about our club - and I assure you, I’m under no illusions just to how **** poor we are - but at least our Chairman doesn’t tweet things like this;

Attachments

• 552095B2-19CC-4D98-A1CE-FFC2E2C75936.jpeg
    552095B2-19CC-4D98-A1CE-FFC2E2C75936.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 100
Hey, say what you want about our club - and I assure you, I’m under no illusions just to how **** poor we are - but at least our Chairman doesn’t tweet things like this;
Lol ? they can’t talk there ground is more ****

Get that but i think they only have to give 10% or 800 depending on which is greater
National League Rule 10.2 states: “Where a match is declared all ticket the Away Club shall be entitled to 10% of the total number of tickets available or a minimum of 600, whichever is the greater, subject to any stipulation by the relevant safety authority affecting these figures.”

Given that Wealdstone’s capacity is a little over 4,000, they’ve actually allocated us a larger proportion of tickets than necessary (presumably based on the capacity of the seated plus standing area at one end).

National League Rule 10.2 states: “Where a match is declared all ticket the Away Club shall be entitled to 10% of the total number of tickets available or a minimum of 600, whichever is the greater, subject to any stipulation by the relevant safety authority affecting these figures.”

Given that Wealdstone’s capacity is a little over 4,000, they’ve actually allocated us a larger proportion of tickets than necessary (presumably based on the capacity of the seated plus standing area at one end).
What have they allocated as it would be the minimum of 600 i guess. I believe they offered the same amount of adult and kids tickets or something like that

Is our allocation only 800 for this game as their stadium only holds under 4000?

It‘s because they are only able to accommodate 800 people with physical segregation from their home supporters. That will be enough for probably 18 out of the other 22 teams in the League.

It‘s because they are only able to accommodate 800 people with physical segregation from their home supporters. That will be enough for probably 18 out of the other 22 teams in the League.
As the rules state there is a minimum so we will get 600 to say 1200 every game only, unless like Kings Lynn they offer more to us i guess.

I think it's been deleted, leastways I can't find it. What did we do to deserve that.

However distasteful the quote and caption might be, I can't see the relevance to the issue at hand.
Just because Wealdstone have come out with a statement saying they will take action on away fans buying tickets in the home parts of their ground, what the hell is the big deal?
Of course, we love it when away fans get tickets at Roots Hall in parts they should not be in; I particularly recall one incident several years ago with Orient fans in the West Stand.

We are in the National League, and no matter how big we think we are, it doesn't give us carte blanche to take over away grounds.
Abide by the rules, something that as a Staff Member on Shrimperzone I thought you would appreciate.

I have been there with friends for Chelmsford City, even Raiders is scared that we going to take over his ground and embarrass him as he always say “you have no fans” …. Really we have more fans than him ?

That being the case then you must be fully aware why there is a limit on ticket allocation for away fans….whatever the visiting club.

However distasteful the quote and caption might be, I can't see the relevance to the issue at hand.
Just because Wealdstone have come out with a statement saying they will take action on away fans buying tickets in the home parts of their ground, what the hell is the big deal?
Of course, we love it when away fans get tickets at Roots Hall in parts they should not be in; I particularly recall one incident several years ago with Orient fans in the West Stand.

We are in the National League, and no matter how big we think we are, it doesn't give us carte blanche to take over away grounds.
Abide by the rules, something that as a Staff Member on Shrimperzone I thought you would appreciate.

The big deal, if you want to call it that, was the notion that Southend fans would be banned by their own club, if they were caught for the crime of standing in the wrong side of a ground. It’s just odd.

We don’t have a divine right to be in their home end, and of course everyone should abide by the rules, but I guess it’s left a bad taste in my mouth to see the passive aggressive threat of a father being excluded from watching his son play a football match, simply because he couldn’t get an away ticket and is not local to the area.

But I’m sure their Chairman knows far more about business than I will ever know - including how to childishly insult hundreds of imminent customers - and Wealdstone are well within their rights to limit their product to whoever they want, for whatever reasons they want. That’s their prerogative.

For my mind, they can keep it.

Back