• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching Freddy in pre match warm ups suggests he is finished sadly. He limps on and off the pitch now and Barney is nowhere near match fit. I would bring Laird in for Timlin and hope that White is fit again. Gomis must come on as sub surely. Correct looked tired or lazy at Dagenham and needs shaking up and hopefully Hurst will be on his game after being well held at Dagenham wherever he tried to play. :smile:

Watching Freddy in pre match warm ups suggests he is finished sadly. He limps on and off the pitch now and Barney is nowhere near match fit. I would bring Laird in for Timlin and hope that White is fit again. Gomis must come on as sub surely. Correct looked tired or lazy at Dagenham and needs shaking up and hopefully Hurst will be on his game after being well held at Dagenham wherever he tried to play. :smile:

I like it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 9
Christ! someone I agree with.................well, not 100%............I'm pretty sure White will be brought back into the side. If Corr is fit enough to start, I'm sure he will, if not it may have to be Freddy.

If you read this you will see why Corr looked slow and knackered on Tuesday. So clearly shouldn't be starting 3 games in 6 days. No good for him and no good for us. http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/corr-flying-high-after-nightmare-injury-low-29949011.html

Thought Hurst looked very tired on Tuesday as well, but under the circumstances i would like to go back to a 4-4-2. So with White fit and Prosser out, my team would be:

Bentley
White, Thompson, Phillips, Coker
Hurst, Laird, Clifford, Straker
Fred and Barney

Subs: Ted Smith, Timlin, Wilo, Lenny, Payne, Auger, Gomis

I think some of you are overdoing the changes. After this we have 8 days rest, so I wouldn't expect many.

1 forced change at the back. Prosser out, so Thompson in the middle and White at RB

Maybe 1 change in midfield.

If PB thinks BBBC can last 60+ minutes, then he will start:

Bentley

White Philips Thompson Coker

Clifford Leonard Timlin

Hurst Straker

Corr

Back