• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

labour lunacy !!!

graysblue

Banned
dear old labour,

whilst they fleece thre taxpayers for every penny its been revealed the crazies are forking out 2.4 million on housing benefit for 16 families.

these families were/are in 6/7 bedroom gaffs within very nice parts of london.

£3,ooo per week rent x 16..........add their other benefits its total madness.

our money just frittered away............we are all mugs.

lets assume the average mug taxpayer coughs up 10k per year in tax and works for 40 years = 400k,in theory 6 well paid persons will work for 40 years just to cover 1 years rent for this mob.

the loonies are in control.

I thought Labour were on about reducing taxes soon? Isn't that something to be happy about?

the truth is labour will borrow mega money to give sweeteners to joe public and the borrowing at some future stage will need to be repaid with higher taxes across the board.

the truth is labour will borrow mega money to give sweeteners to joe public and the borrowing at some future stage will need to be repaid with higher taxes across the board.

That's a given. But wouldn't you rather have a bit extra in the pocket now, and when things pick up in this economic climate, pay a bit back? Over here we are already in recession, and some people I know are really struggling. A few tax breaks / tax reductions for a year or two would help get through this tough time.

That's a given. But wouldn't you rather have a bit extra in the pocket now, and when things pick up in this economic climate, pay a bit back? Over here we are already in recession, and some people I know are really struggling. A few tax breaks / tax reductions for a year or two would help get through this tough time.

problem being labour will be slaughtered at the next election,whoever takes power will have one massive national debt which will be clawed back big style.

over the past 10 years loony labour have squandered our dosh without saving for a rainy day,labour will do exactly what has got the world in crap street ie borrow more and more.

dear old labour,

whilst they fleece thre taxpayers for every penny its been revealed the crazies are forking out 2.4 million on housing benefit for 16 families.

Can you give me a source for tha please GB?

Housing Benefit is capped at a maximum amount for both Private and Social Tenants, in Leicester it's about £1k a month for a 6/7 bedroom property.

The only thing I can think of is that they were owed a duty under the Homelessness legislation....

dear old labour,

Didn't Big Shrimp say that he was looking at a 7 bed house.......the sponging git!!!

:whistling:

Can you give me a source for tha please GB?

Housing Benefit is capped at a maximum amount for both Private and Social Tenants, in Leicester it's about £1k a month for a 6/7 bedroom property.

The only thing I can think of is that they were owed a duty under the Homelessness legislation....

on ceefax and the 630 news and should be online.

cant get ceefax out here GB..can you give me more facts.

who are the people?
how many are in the family?

anything....¿

GB, just to be clear, your source has to be the Guardian or it doesn't count. If it's in the Mail, it will be dismissed as lies.

labours mentalness has no bounds !!

last 12 months they have blown 200 million on translaters however others believe this figure is around 500 million.

last night on the news it was revealed that there are according to the tories 300,000 people who SHOULD NOT be in this country.

seems labour hand out visas like confetti,labour bigwig explained its EASIER to grant visa than reject one.

the translater cash mountain is a tad crackers.

some useful ways to spend 200 million

give 1 million pensioners £200 each for xmas

400 extra coppers on the beat with wages paid for the next 10 years.

give every school/hospital a decent windfall

send 1 million of the poorest kids to summer camp.

fund 1000 youth clubs for many years.

anyone notice that MK has avoided this thread like the plauge?

Back