• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

labour lunacy !!!

yup his built a fort out of his copies of socalist worker and is praying to michale foot for salvation. This truely is lntellectual dwarfish at its best finesu

seems labour hand out visas like confetti,labour bigwig explained its EASIER to grant visa than reject one.

There was a BBC documentary a year or so ago, where an asian reporter went undercover as an immigrant seeking asylum in this country. She was amazed that after her third hearing, when she was rejected, she was just given the verdict at Court, and dismissed back onto the street. There was nobody there to make sure she left the country so she could just stay as she pleased.

There was a BBC documentary a year or so ago, where an asian reporter went undercover as an immigrant seeking asylum in this country. She was amazed that after her third hearing, when she was rejected, she was just given the verdict at Court, and dismissed back onto the street. There was nobody there to make sure she left the country so she could just stay as she pleased.

approx 1 year ago according to the local rag a lorry was discovered in west thurrock with several illegals on board,the police arrived and according to the paper the police gave them directions to croydon.which is off course the centre for immigrants.

another story,

pal of mine is good friends with the local registrar who informed him during the last year or so all babies born within thurrock 33% have been african.

all babies born within thurrock 33% have been african.

This is alarming indeed. With Tilbury dock so close are we in danger of Piracy in essex coastal waters?

Because you're a bigoted, boring dull racist?

and you are an left wing fully paid up member of the looney left who would not mind if you were buggered in the streets by a vast mass of immigrants.

being serious,

apart from your quote have you nothing to say other than that.

Nope. I've given you the benefit of the doubt, but you seem intent on coming here and spouting narrow minded crap that you can't back up and I am so very bored of you.

Nope. I've given you the benefit of the doubt, but you seem intent on coming here and spouting narrow minded crap that you can't back up and I am so very bored of you.

maybe true,

however i would have thought you would be more than happy to publish facts which shoot my bits and bobs down in flames.

question for you

do you think the current immigration policy is good or bad.

In fairness to GB the housing story was in the evening papers last night.
(Press association link http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5hw8RZ9VxQ7k2INA9pRO38YOLzHmw )

Although regarding the initial post I can't recall reading anywhere that local councils (who pay housing benefit) have any jurisdiction over taxation, which is decided at government level.

BTW Gordon Brown (who last time I looked was Labour) is proposing tax cuts , "Mr Brown said the solution was to boost people's spending power by a further cut in interest rates and taxes. A tax reduction, funded by borrowing, is expected in the mini-Budget on Monday. " http://www.mirror.co.uk/advice/mone...-of-risk-if-we-stop-spending-115875-20904394/

lets assume the average mug taxpayer coughs up 10k per year in tax and works for 40 years = 400k,in theory 6 well paid persons will work for 40 years just to cover 1 years rent for this mob.

the loonies are in control.

I don't pay anywhere near £10,000pa in tax.

maybe true,

however i would have thought you would be more than happy to publish facts which shoot my bits and bobs down in flames.

question for you

...and click ignore.

In fairness to GB the housing story was in the evening papers last night.
(Press association link http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5hw8RZ9VxQ7k2INA9pRO38YOLzHmw )

Although regarding the initial post I can't recall reading anywhere that local councils (who pay housing benefit) have any jurisdiction over taxation, which is decided at government level.

BTW Gordon Brown (who last time I looked was Labour) is proposing tax cuts , "Mr Brown said the solution was to boost people's spending power by a further cut in interest rates and taxes. A tax reduction, funded by borrowing, is expected in the mini-Budget on Monday. " http://www.mirror.co.uk/advice/mone...-of-risk-if-we-stop-spending-115875-20904394/

this is the type of story which winds up taxpayers from all creeds.

i assume these 16 families are all from some far flung country?

why not house them in a cheaper gaff ie plenty of unused caravans with mod cons and the cost would be peanuts.

maybe true,

question for you

What's the point publishing facts? You never do, unless they come from Police Camera Action and the like!

Back