• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Laurent has to start

play laurent on the wing, i dont think he'd be too out of position either

Barnard and Freedman if they are fit please.
If not then Laurent and Revell, or any combination of the four
Anything but Walker!!!

why not play with a 3 man up front system?..not tried it before Laurent got here, he could fit in just behind the front 2..might need 15 on the pitch to cover our defence tho.

We could keep a clean sheet with four midfielders god only knows how many we will let in if he only had three !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he should start, although I would pick Barney and Dougie and have him comming off the bench. Anyone other than Walker really

Barney and Freedman are out, and according to the OS it looks like he is going to start with Rev's and Laurent up top.

I you read the 'We nearly signed Beckford' article on the OS, it suggests in the final paragraph that Laurent may well be handed a start over walker. Less good news is that Sawyer seems the only one of the three injured players to have a chance of appearing tonight......and that didn't seem sure. Not surprised that Barny is still out but I had this sneaking suspicion (hope) that Dougie would make an appearance .........................................unless this is a bit of Tilly kidology?

Barney and Freedman are out, and according to the OS it looks like he is going to start with Rev's and Laurent up top.
At least we have injured players where we have half decent cover. God only knows what would happen,if Barrett and Clarke both got injured, in an already suspect defence.

Looks like tonight could be Laurent's first start. Him and Revs up front could work.

. Not surprised that Barny is still out but I had this sneaking suspicion (hope) that Dougie would make an appearance .........................................unless this is a bit of Tilly kidology?

I would like to see Dougie again, he deserves a farewell after last year. That said i would rather he didn't play, perhaps he could stand with us :support: :whistling:

Could we be heading to a strike force selection headache for the right reasons? For a change, not the best of a bad bunch to partner our 1 good forward?
Laurent looks like he could be another Tilly legendary signing, although still early days, the initial signs are more than good.
With Freedman, Barney and Laurent all fit, its going to be interesting team sheets!

If Laurent starts tonight and can put in 90 minutes I think we're in for a treat (providing we can keep Beckindale? quite)

Barnard is definatly not playing just asked him on facebook!

Also he doesn't think Dougie is fit and he is not sure whether he will be available for the Colchester game.

Back