• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dark is a brilliant player. Gills will do well to keep hold of him! Same said for Justin Edinburgh to be fair.

Could have been worse and slipped another place to 10th, if Port vale got a draw or better, with Swindon, instead of the game being postponed.

Namely being:

1. Colchester back to the rock bottom of the league & still 7 points + an impossible goal difference from safety.
2. Bradford losing to Barsnley (what with their games in hand, could have over took us in the league).
3. Blackpool getting a draw at Sheff Utd

Namely being:

1. Colchester back to the rock bottom of the league & still 7 points + an impossible goal difference from safety
2. Bradford losing to Barsnley (what with their games in hand, could have over took us in the league).
3. Blackpool getting a draw at Sheff Utd

I actually always want them to be in the same League as us. That is normally the first fixture I look for. So I'm hoping they get out of trouble. So if we don't go up, at least we have those two games to look forward to next season.

Yes it is, but Ssssh.. we dont want them to beat us in out next match (again) #dont curse it

I actually always want them to be in the same League as us. That is normally the first fixture I look for. So I'm hoping they get out of trouble. So if we don't go up, at least we have those two games to look forward to next season.

See my previous posts, me too ! (nothing like knowing there is 6 points already in the bag before the seasons starts :smile: )
.. however it's a bit like pulling of a plaster, i hope it's a long drawn out painful experience, as apose to a short sharp relief. :happy:

I think we are relegated sorry about that, our fans already looking forward to all the southern based games they can go to next season!

Well todays results were a bit of an accumulater buster, It could have been better but from a southend point of view, it could have been alot worse.

Burton losing to Rochdale
Gillingham losing to Blackpool
Millwall drawing with Crewe (Crewe were winning)

I felt sorry for Fleetwood losing 2-1 to Bradford in the 93rd minute (Fleetwood were also winning at one stage). Now making our Bradford re-match a real 6 pointer currently.

Looking at the table now, (and taking into account the other teams that have a game or two in hand over others) the points are looking really congested between 7th position all the way down to 17th place.

Coventry lost again, and are in a bit of a free fall at the moment. Only 7 points above us having played 2 games more. Still think they're way too good, but not entirely out of reach. Burton on the other hand, would need one almighty collapse to drop out of the autos & playoffs.

Millwall result was a bonus today for sure, as well as Peterborough and Coventrys recent demise. Plenty of clubs coming up on our shoulder ie Bradford and Barnsley. Win Tuesday though and things looking pretty healthy with the scum up next at home.

Back