• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

From the statistics (which I agree are little to no guide whatsoever .............) it seems like Bury are not making much of a game of this ............. still, it's a game of two halves ................

Oxford on fire................... watch out for them making a late run for the play-offs.

From the statistics (which I agree are little to no guide whatsoever .............) it seems like Bury are not making much of a game of this ............. still, it's a game of two halves ................

I'm a tad disappointed in them to be fair, I thought they would put up a bit more of a fight defensively. Leaking 3 goals in 39 minutes does not make me a happy Shrimper right now.

Before tonight, they kept 4 clean sheets in a row, 3 of them against decent teams in the play off hunt (Fleetwood, Millwall & Bristol Rovers).

In more positive news...

Rochdale down to 10 men!! :happy: Brett Huxtable has been quite busy flashing his cards around in the first half. 4 Yellows and a red. Luckily all to Rochdale, fingers crossed that some of them incur suspensions.

Come on you Wombles!

5 bookings for them in the first half (including the 2 for the fella who was sent off)!

I'm reviewing the current half time scores in a school teacher like manner:

Me: "Womble"
Womble: Yes sir?
Me: Adequate, must concentrate harder, and I expect more from you tonight!

Me: "Shaker"
Shaker: Yes sir?
Me: Pathetic!... See me after class for detention!

Me: "Blade"
Blade: Yes sir?
Me: Room for improvement, your top of the class & I expect a lot more from you, your current score is not far off par from that disruptive Scrag "millwall" from the council estate!

Oxford 4-0 up...................

Their looking more of a threat now, better goal difference than Millwall and only a point behind them. Although if their cup final takes it out of them and they have injuries etc, I'm hopeful / confident that Fleetwood will beat them on Wednesday night.

I got 50-1 on all three being draws tonight. Come on the accumulator.

I don't want state the obvious but.... I would probably cancel that steak dinner with all the trimmings that you had planned for tonight, thanks to Oxford it's looking more like beans on toast. :smile:

Edit: Maybe that was a good luck charm of a post, Just noticed Bury have pulled one back.

Back