• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Leeds fans in the home end -

Will have a Leeds supporter in our party of 5 tonight, plus one Mansfield and one historically Orient, but the other two of us are Southend! Attending with work colleagues, who all enjoy football, and using our STs so not depriving anyone else of the chance to go

If there are away fans in our end tonight causing trouble then hopefully that will be dealt with swiftly. If they are just there watching the game and minding their own business then I'd hope that there wouldn't be a problem. Plenty of our fans have gone into home ends on big away trips in the past (Spurs, Chelsea, Orient, Col U).

Don't be stupid!!! Plod will stand there & film it all so that they make sure they get the arrest & somebody gets banned from football grounds for a couple of years. That will be a great comfort to the poor innocent getting his head stamped on & wearing dentures for the rest of his life!

That said, the reputation that Leeds have is no longer deserved, unlike the Leicester & Millwall scum

I recommend a rabbit punch to the back of the head on each of them followed by a few good boots in the head. After that just shout out two fellas have had a heart attack guvnor get the St John Abulance lad is sharpish and it will be fine.

Very hard choice. If you call the stewards then they could have kicked off or they may have been Southend fans. I have had a couple of people of sit next to me who don't celebrate much when we score.

I have had a couple of people of sit next to me who don't celebrate much when we score.

Could be Leeds fans who've bought season tickets in an attempt to make you think that they're Shrimpers. Why not chin them both on sight tonight just to see how they react?

Back