• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
This afternoon I was talking to my mates 21 year old son who last night acted as a doorman at his sisters 16th birthday party.

Apparently the following gangs are active in the area:

Thundersley rough squad.
Hadleigh town younguns.

Has anyone else heard of any good ones? If so please share them here. If not please post a suitable gang name for the area in the borough in which you spent your salad days.

I have heard there is some gang activity in Hockley which given the number of four bedroom detatched houses in the area is understandable.

Last edited:
I believe there's also a Manor Massive in the New Thundersley part of Benfleet.

I believe there's also a Manor Massive in the New Thundersley part of Benfleet.

That's actually the Moussa Massive. Franck and his cronies roam Thundersley leaving nothing but a trail of destruction in their wake and Moose Masks on their victims.

On reflection I believe I would have been a member of the Golden Cross Campri Crew circa 1986. Anyone else?

Hey Chaps,

I used to run a gang in Rayleigh back in the day - the Rough and Tumble Collective, a well serious outfit.

Me, Moonface Derek, Bangers and Turkish Clive. We used to OWN Websters Way car park on Wednesday evenings, between 6 and 10. No one ****ing messed with us.

We would have obviously made the move up into organised crime if it hadn't been for all the homework we got and Jet Set Willy on the Spectrum.

Kind Regards

Army of Blue (Southend) are known for gate crashing parties with bricks and poles.

Seriously, when I used to gatecrash parties I just used to bring some lager, maybe a 'teenth and a complilation tape to whack on the stereo. Bricks and poles would just get in the way of the fun, surely?

Back