• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

London Irish V Toulouse - Heineken Cup Semi Final

Vange Shrimper

Mrs Rock God
Went to the Semi Final of the Heineken Cup this afternoon at Twickenham and just have to say how much fun I had at this game. One of the downfalls was that a pint of Heineken (they wasnt selling anything else, surprise surprise) was £3.60, bottled water was £1.50 and a fanta was £2.00 - rip off.

But anyway, I just want to praise the Toulouse fans who were singing, banging their drums and making a lot of noise to support their team 100% throughout the whole 80 mins. I was really impressed, even though I was supporting London Irish! If we had support like that in the new stadium, the atmosphere would be amazing.

Was a really good game, either side could have won the game and it ended up 21-15 to Toulouse. They were a good team to watch, and London Irish had their chances and it's just a shame that Irish didnt win it in the end.

So tomorrow, come on Munster and thrash both Saracens and Toulouse in the final with help from your 67,000 fans ;)

Back