• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

loving feeling

I think we should parody 'The Book Of Heavy Metal' by Dream Evil.

I'd sign a contract with the Shrimpers,
I'd sing my heart out for the Blues,
I'd die for the Boys in Blue,
That's why I sing this song,

Show me a Col ewe fan, has he no dignity,
I'd give up my life to be...
Singing for the Shrimpers.....(falsetto) Shrimpers,
Singing for the Shrimpers.

:thump: :rolleyes: :D

Better run, girl.

:)

I don't know why this isn't more sung. Cracking song

You're much too young girl...

Probably the reason it's not sung more - most of the away support are much too young to know it...

Personally i think its got to be a song of few words and lots of na s or oos if you catch my drift

definitely something simple and catchy is what we need - anyone know if any other club sing that Chumba Wumba song - " I get knocked down, but I get up again"?

definitely something simple and catchy is what we need - anyone know if any other club sing that Chumba Wumba song - " I get knocked down, but I get up again"?

Sorry, but I f**king hate that f**king song as much as I f**king hate f**king "Hey f**king baby"!

:thump:

And breathe

Waves lapping at the shore
Fluffy kittens
Victoria Sponge cakes

Sorry, but I f**king hate that f**king song as much as I f**king hate f**king "Hey f**king baby"!

:thump:

And breathe

Fluffy kittens
Victoria Sponge cakes

:hilarious:

That'll be quite a lot then, it would seem.

Sorry Glasgie but that seems like quite a good one to me . Simple lyrics , very upbeat , could catch on .

Its my understanding that the Club would like to 'adopt' a song rather than adapt/re-record the lyrics, so it needs to be something like this .

I was wondering and being serious this time (!) about Waterfront by Simple Minds - (especially as we're on the coast )

Any takers ?

Maybe we should start a short-list

Sorry Glasgie but that seems like quite a good one to me . Simple lyrics , very upbeat , could catch on .

Its my understanding that the Club would like to 'adopt' a song rather than adapt/re-record the lyrics, so it needs to be something like this .

I was wondering and being serious this time (!) about Waterfront by Simple Minds - (especially as we're on the coast )

Any takers ?

anything but bloody Chumba Wumba :guns: :guns: :guns:

Any takers ?

Trouble with Tubthumping is that it's associated with football anyway - plenty of clubs play it in their pre-game music. We need something a bit more unique I feel.

Trouble with Tubthumping is that it's associated with football anyway - plenty of clubs play it in their pre-game music. We need something a bit more unique I feel.

Phew I thought for a minute, me & Al (sorry, I meant John) were going to have to design a SAS style sortie to destroy every single copy of "Tubthumping" in South-East Essex as well as taking out the Roots Hall PA system (although that particular task would take no more than 47.2 seconds!)

Phew I thought for a minute, me & Al (sorry, I meant John) were going to have to design a SAS style sortie to destroy every single copy of "Tubthumping" in South-East Essex as well as taking out the Roots Hall PA system (although that particular task would take no more than 47.2 seconds!)

Surely you just need to turn up the volume on the PA system to break it.
After all it's not very good at loud volumes... ;)

Rich, we can still destroy every copy of "that song" anyway, it would make for a great weekend! :hilarious:

Rich, we can still destroy every copy of "that song" anyway, it would make for a great weekend! :hilarious:

Cool, I'm well up for that!
Stupid alternative-living Leeds w@nkers!
Even their "attack" on that **** John Prescott smacked of desperation!

Courtesy of the monkees

did you see that goal, Now i'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind
Going Up,(aah ahh) I'm a believer
You'll never beat us if you tried .

Courtesy of the monkees

did you see that goal, Now i'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind
Going Up,(aah ahh) I'm a believer
You'll never beat us if you tried .

Jeeez that's a good one ! Has any other club got that one ?

Back