• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Madness & SUFC

GNH

Fish House Ultras⭐
OK, not entirely shrimpers related i know but thought it was worth posting, feel free to move to somewhere more appropriate!

Went to Madness gig at the cliffs on Saturday night, this youtube clip sees the mighty shrimpers get a mention and a chorus of "blue army" sung by quite a lot of the crowd, seemed to be many many shrimpers in attendance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV-dIgv8uq4&feature=related

Good night it was, love Madness when they said COME ON U SHRIMPERS loads around me cheered J I was impressed

MADNESS THEY CALL IT MADNESS :-)

Madness are epic.

Went to Madstock in July, truly brilliant day out.

i went to madness after the game saturday, the only thing to make the day better wud have been getting something from the valley!

great seeing the mighty roots hall on the big screen during madness gig!

In my element at the Cliffs. Beer being thrown all over the place, Many a Shrimper there and the floor bouncing up and down even if it was a bit sticky from the booze.
great night.

It was brilliant!!

It was the 3rd time ive seen them and this one was probably the best purely because it felt personal.

Them being in the home town was amazing and the pictures on the screens was a nice touch.

Best moment was probably Night Boat to Cairo when it went mental for the last time - we were in our Night Boat Outfits too, I cannot wait to hear a Madness tribute act here at the Hall!!!!

If Only.......

One of the best gigs I've been to & certainly in the top 3 best gigs at the Cliffs. Shame it was spoilt at the end by the A holes behind me. At least one of them had sore ribs afterwards!

Did anybody who went stump up the OTT £20 for the recording of the gig? If so, was it any good & worth getting?

Back