• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Manager Sacking and Appointment Thread

Cowleys prove with careful management you can progress from the smaller divisions and be good in the leagues above

Good to see an Englishman given a chance rather than foreign manager/coaches, really hope it works out for them at Huddersfield

Yeah he seemed to be happy theer but has thought with his head.Contract at Huddersfield could be life changing amount of money and if things go wrong there should still be able to get another job in league one or two

£1.5m a year according to a Huddersfield fan I work with. They're paying Lincoln £2m just to prize him away. I would also assume his brother will be coming too.

£1.5m a year according to a Huddersfield fan I work with. They're paying Lincoln £2m just to prize him away. I would also assume his brother will be coming too.
Yeah they come as a pair.Thats good money cant blame him for leaving Lincoln.Always done well at their clubs.Remember when they started out at Concord in Essex senior league

Now confirmed Danny and Nicky have left Lincoln to join Huddersfield.

seems a slightly weird one to me. I know Huddersfield just came down from the Prem but I'd have thought they could have held on for something bigger

seems a slightly weird one to me. I know Huddersfield just came down from the Prem but I'd have thought they could have held on for something bigger

People said that when they took over at Lincoln and look how that turned out for them.

What an absolute circus that club is! Feel sorry for the pre Tamplin die hards.

Feel even more sorry for the supporters who fell for his take 10/1 to win the league, pre-season, big name signings etc twitter rant
Wonder what Matt Rhead thinks now

Jack Ross will be next to go.

Poor transfer market dealings.
14 wins in the last 35 games.
19 1-1 draws since the start of last season.
Getting hammered by Bolton (who deserved to win 2 or 3 nil).

He's gone.

Jack Ross will be next to go.

Poor transfer market dealings.
14 wins in the last 35 games.
19 1-1 draws since the start of last season.
Getting hammered by Bolton (who deserved to win 2 or 3 nil).

He's gone.

We dream of 19 1-1 draws. If you see Mr Ross, put a good word in for us.

Back