• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Another great little snippet from Balotelli earlier, childish taking the legs aay from that waste of 27 million quid after the game as they headed towards the away fans!

Mario Bullyotelli is wasted as a footballer. He would make an awesome third world dictator.

I'd also like to see him team up with Charlie Sheen.

I'm liking Mario more and more. Deserved the man of the match award on saturday, the bully story is great and any player who winds up the ManUre players as much as he did in the semifinal deserves kudos.

Skips the Man City FA Cup victory parade to go and throw water bombs at a meeting of Serie A club chiefs.

Why hasn't this guy got his own 24 hour TV station called Mario Balotellivision?

Skips the Man City FA Cup victory parade to go and throw water bombs at a meeting of Serie A club chiefs.

Why hasn't this guy got his own 24 hour TV station called Mario Balotellivision?

Is this true? I'm not expecting him to have one, but any reason?

Link would be good - I'm living the unpredictable and carefree nature of this guy, if not a little off the rails.

Is this true? I'm not expecting him to have one, but any reason?

Link would be good - I'm living the unpredictable and carefree nature of this guy, if not a little off the rails.

Probably not, as it was in the Sun. It was linked to in the BBC transfer rumour round-up.

He's certainly a character but I really don't think he's worth the hassle. He seems to think he's a lot better than he is. I've seen him play well once and that was the cup final. He's a manager's nightmare.

Don't see what the fuss is about trying that backheel.

It was an exhibition match and he put on an exhibition. I also think it's a legitimate finish: look at the way it left the keeper standing; had he got it on target it was a goal as there was no way the keeper was reading it. The issue is therefore him putting it wide rather than trying it.

love it.

Balotelli realises football is entertainment, at least he had the balls to try it.

Don't see what the fuss is about trying that backheel.

It was an exhibition match and he put on an exhibition. I also think it's a legitimate finish: look at the way it left the keeper standing; had he got it on target it was a goal as there was no way the keeper was reading it. The issue is therefore him putting it wide rather than trying it.

Disagree. It was a high-risk attempt aimed more at promoting Balotelli and his ego than the collective good of the team. If he'd scored it, it would have been more than acceptable but that goes with any attempt at showboating. If you shoot from 50 yards when you have two people unmarked in the box, you're going to cop flack unless you stick it in the top corner. Balottelli missed so deserved everything that he got.

I still ****ing love the guy and it was GREAT to see him try it. I just don't accept your rationale and understand why his teammates would've been tearing him a new one.

Back