• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

@bluevibe

"Mario Balotelli is currently driving around Manchester City Centre in a convertible Bentley (music blaring, top down), high fiving City fans"

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog...t-of-halftime-in-Italy-8217-s-?urn=sow-wp6650

Italy unveiled a new home kit on Monday, which was more than enough for next-level artist Mario Balotelli to turn into a bit of comedy. The team wore their new strip for the first time in Tuesday's friendly against Uruguay and for unknown reasons that can only be explained as "Mario Balotelli," the striker appeared for the second half wearing Italy's old shirt after he had already been wearing the new one in the first half.

Mario played five minutes in the old shirt before he was booked for a mid-air collision with Diego Perez and told to go change by the ref. Balotelli did so and even apologized to Perez for the collision.

latest update on mario watch.... he is rumoured to have pulled into a petrol station today and paid for everyone's petrol :D i love this man :D

Unbelievable and sickening stamp attempt on Scott Parker

Suarez gets an 8 game ban for being rascist towards Evra but this horrible piece of work will probably get away with this cowardly act

Should be a ban till the end of the season IMO

Unbelievable and sickening stamp attempt on Scott Parker

Suarez gets an 8 game ban for being rascist towards Evra but this horrible piece of work will probably get away with this cowardly act

Should be a ban till the end of the season IMO

how many times do players get away with this though, pepe in the el clasico, rooney last season with that elbow.
red yes, ban for the season is a bit harsh

I have watched it a few times now and he certainly seems to kick back deliberatly so I would love to see him punished with a three game ban but as Webb seemed to see it and did noting I doubt very much that will happen.

Morgan will get a three game ban for his dismissal yesterday, he didn't mean to hurt JPK i'm sure of it, he just timed his challenge really badly and caught the man

This nasty piece of work had a quick look down as he was landing and DELIBERATELY landed his foot close to Parkers neck

How can these two instances be punished similarly i don't see

Am I the only one who thinks it could have been accidental? Balotelli seemed to be losing balance and stuck his leg back to avoid falling over, maybe I'm wrong but I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. If you want to see a disgusting deliberate stamp, watch Pepe's against Barcelona, which there can be no doubt it was deliberate

Deliberate .. he looks down and PLANTS his foot

[video=youtube;gIFPQVqEXho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIFPQVqEXho[/video]

Hadn't noticed the fact the knee was raised so early, yeah Balotelli hasn't really got a case there, apologies for my previous post

No need to apologise sk, i didn't post it up to prove you wrong more for the benefit of those that might not have seen it

Did you see Karl Henry's stamp on Albrighton in the Wolves vs Villa game. Why do players do this? Is there really any need for it?

Charged by the FA after Howard Webb said he didn't see the incident but if he had he would've sent him off

Ban the prick for longer than 3 games please FA

10403183_10152557999642244_5597872606115354444_n.jpg

Back