• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maybe An Idea?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Maisie Shrimper @ Dec. 08 2006,17:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveo1 @ Dec. 08 2006,17:45)]Southend gear would buy stuff if there was a shop in town? How many poeple dont go to the Roots Hall shop because they just dont think of it?
Yer i guess the acctual footbal ground would be the last place i would go to get SOUTHEND UNITED gifts. f%cking hell, just slipped my mind the club migh acctully have a shop at their actual ground like the other 91 football leauge clubs. And if anyone goes and checks that up you have far too much spare time on your hands!  
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
you are a very very very angry child aren't you.. anything you wish to share, a problem shared is a problem halved..
smile.gif

I was specifically referring to casual shoppers who are not necesarilly going out to buy Southend Merchandise, but hey what would I know compared to a 15 year old who thinks getting a load of swear words in a post will give it more impact.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveo1 @ Dec. 08 2006,17:58)]I was specifically referring to casual shoppers who are not necesarilly going out to buy Southend Merchandise, but hey what would I know compared to a 15 year old who thinks getting a load of swear words in a post will give it more impact.
same old youth of today..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prodigal Son @ Dec. 08 2006,15:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Dec. 08 2006,11:45)]The club shop , as we all know, is rather shocking. But, and i really mean this, why don't we re-open another club shop in the town?
Perhaps you won't find this as a silly idea, but a club shop in the town, now we are back to a successful era, could be a good idea.
I don't mean a superstore, and i don't mean a little tin pot shop, but one that looks the business, and does business. Selling tickets, merchandise etc etc..

good idea? Perhaps RM could look into it?
The club shop is not at all shocking, the merchandise, layout and the staff are of a very high standard and I would be willing to bet any sum that they have had a record year in sales. Watch the fans tomorrow and a high percentage of them are decked out in club merchandise, more so than before.

Not remotely shocking, just another cynical ,negative post to further chip away at the integrity of SZ.

No employee ( be they a direct one or an indirect one via the franchise) escapes your criticism.
here here !!!!!!!!!!

[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Dec. 08 2006,11:45)]The club shop , as we all know, is rather shocking. But, and i really mean this, why don't we re-open another club shop in the town?
Perhaps you won't find this as a silly idea, but a club shop in the town, now we are back to a successful era, could be a good idea.
I don't mean a superstore, and i don't mean a little tin pot shop, but one that looks the business, and does business. Selling tickets, merchandise etc etc..

The club shop is not at all shocking, the merchandise, layout and the staff are of a very high standard and I would be willing to bet any sum that they have had a record year in sales. Watch the fans tomorrow and a high percentage of them are decked out in club merchandise, more so than before.

Not remotely shocking, just another cynical ,negative post to further chip away at the integrity of SZ.

No employee ( be they a direct one or an indirect one via the franchise) escapes your criticism.
some strong words there.. shame i couldn't give a toss
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Dec. 08 2006,22:57)]
[b said:
[b said:

laugh.gif
Laid any eggs lately CS J?

Bwaaark -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwaaark -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwaaark -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwaaark -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwaaark -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwaaark -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk

CHICKEN!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ Dec. 09 2006,00:32)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

laugh.gif

Bwaaark -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwaaark -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwaaark -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwaaark -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwaaark -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwaaark -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk -Bwrk

CHICKEN!
can't really see where your coming from..
suspect.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mattytheshrimper @ Dec. 09 2006,08:44)]whenever theres an argument, theres CS J!
biggrin.gif
not so.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Dec. 09 2006,08:38)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

laugh.gif

CHICKEN!
suspect.gif
Then you probably need to read the other thread about Rons message and your chickening out of speaking to him.

Let me put it this way; you're entitled to your opinion and entitled to express it. Long may that freedom continue. Until now I have supported that freedom and stuck up for you on other threads.

But having an opinion is all about actually knowing about the subject you have an opinion on. You, I guess, know as much as any of the rest of the fans when it comes to SUFC. You know what you like and don't like, you know how you want the team to play, you like this player, not that one. We all do that.

But you are so negative, so critical and so arrogant towards the club and it's management. OK, that's fine too. Your opinion.

But when the Chairman of the club offers the opportunity to discuss things with a disgruntled fan (not you, but I'm sure he would extend the same coutesy), then you have a golden opportunity to speak to the person that makes the decisions. the only one that matters, and the only one who can even attempt to put right what you consider to be wrong.

In speaking to him, you will educate yourself as to the current condition of the club, and can then offer a balanced opinion on the boards, which people will respect.

But what do you do?

Chicken out!

"He won't speak to me"
"The mods won't be interested if it's anything to do with me"
"He won't return my calls"

It's always someone else isn't it?

You have the power and the ability to try to change things.

And you refuse.

So, until you do, your negative opinion is totally invalid in my book.

You have chickened out.

That is where I am coming from.

So put up or shut up.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ Dec. 09 2006,09:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Dec. 09 2006,08:38)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

laugh.gif

CHICKEN!
suspect.gif
Then you probably need to read the other thread about Rons message and your chickening out of speaking to him.

Let me put it this way; you're entitled to your opinion and entitled to express it.  Long may that freedom continue.  Until now I have supported that freedom and stuck up for you on other threads.

But having an opinion is all about actually knowing about the subject you have an opinion on.  You, I guess, know as much as any of the rest of the fans when it comes to SUFC.  You know what you like and don't like, you know how you want the team to play, you like this player, not that one.  We all do that.

But you are so negative, so critical and so arrogant towards the club and it's management.  OK, that's fine too.  Your opinion.

But when the Chairman of the club offers the opportunity to discuss things with a disgruntled fan (not you, but I'm sure he would extend the same coutesy), then you have a golden opportunity to speak to the person that makes the decisions. the only one that matters, and the only one who can even attempt to put right what you consider to be wrong.

In speaking to him, you will educate yourself as to the current condition of the club, and can then offer a balanced opinion on the boards, which people will respect.

But what do you do?

Chicken out!

"He won't speak to me"
"The mods won't be interested if it's anything to do with me"
"He won't return my calls"

It's always someone else isn't it?

You have the power and the ability to try to change things.

And you refuse.

So, until you do, your negative opinion is totally invalid in my book.

You have chickened out.

That is where I am coming from.

So put up or shut up.
before you continue to spew brown stuff from the mouth, i have sent e-mails and made phone calls.. no response fact!!!!

get the facts right before you start lying.. yes lying.

Yes, I've sent emails in the past too and not had a response.

But my emails didn't request an audience with Ron Martin and I'll bet neither did yours.

If you contacted him using any of the methods he suggested in his message, and requested an audience, then I am certain he would respond and grant that audience.

But if your emails were full of the stuff you put on here then I'm not surprised it wasn't responded to.

And for me to lie, I would have to tell something that isn't true.

Sorry, can't see that anywhere in my thread. That's my opinion, which I'm entitled to. Prove otherwise. Send me copies of the emails you despatched. I'll personally ccontact RM and try and set up a meeting for you. How's that?

Do you want me to conduct the meeting for you as well?

Will you be brave enough to voice your opinions with Ron in front of you?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Dec. 08 2006,17:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Maisie Shrimper @ Dec. 08 2006,17:34)]I'm 15, and know it doesnt make ecconomical sense.
never would have guessed that, oh by the way, never call me a p%&ck...

have you got tourettes? ADHD? you seem to always swear, be generally rude..
Pot,Kettle,Black are the words that come to mind.
biggrin.gif

Back