• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Slipperduke

The Camden Cad
It is no longer safe for me to leave the house. I just can't take the risk. Don't cry for me, it's not so bad. I've got cable television, the internet, a well stocked fridge and I'm sure someone will post me a copy of Football Manager 2010. Sure, I'll miss my friends and the fresh air, but it's better than the alternative. It's better than being exposed to a London bus with a 20ft long poster of Cristiano Ronaldo in his frillies on the side of it. Gargh! My eyes!

The news that Ronaldo has replaced David Beckham as the...erm...face of Emporio Armani is a devastating blow for anyone who wants to keep hold of the contents of their stomach. I didn't mind so much when it was Beckham doing it. I don't think my fiancee will need to worry too much if I say that Becks is an extremely attractive chunk of a chap, perfectly chiselled and sculpted even when reduced to his undercrackers. We are blessed to live in more open-minded times than our predecessors and there's nothing wrong at all with a bit of aesthetic beauty, particularly when that bit of aesthetic beauty had the bright idea of bringing his equally attractive wife along with him to the photoshoot. Whatever the catty tabloids may say, Victoria is an absolute fox and I was more than happy to watch that bus go round all day long.

But Ronaldo? He's absolutely repulsive! He looks like a female hammer thrower! I really can't stress how much I want to avoid the sight of him in a tight-fitting pair of jockey shorts and I can't imagine who thought that this was a good idea. Beckham made sense. He's so much more than a footballer with a pretty face. He's a captain, a professional, a man who leads by example. He's a father, a husband, a proper man. He's someone to look up to and, yes, he looks good in his underwear. Given the choice, I would happily be him, no, I don't think my fiancee would mind too much about that either.

Take the stepovers and the goals out of the equation and who wants to be Ronaldo? He cries like a girl every time someone bumps into him. He's not a leader, he throws tantrums that upset the rest of the team. He goes down so easily that it will be a miracle if his picture stays on the side of the bus when it goes over a pothole. He's not a father figure and I can't think of many women who'd want to marry a man who clearly spends more time in the bathroom than they do. Whether you're straight, gay or bouncing merrily between the two, everyone knows that there's a massive difference between natural attractiveness and contrived, perma-tanned, muscle-bound gurning. Armani may live to regret losing Beckham

Still, let's look at the positives. At least they didn't replace him with Wayne Rooney.

Victoria is a fox? Are you insane, she's a animated pipe cleaner - horrendous woman! It's marvellous what heavy make up, photoshop and clever lightning can acheive...

victoria-beckham.jpg

Are you telling me that you wouldn't?!

Bah ... whats the matter with you pal

Any holes a goal
Any port in a storm

etc etc ...

Already had a similar office discussion today about why I find Cheryl Cole repulsive (as well as 2 other members of her band)...

I think in VB's case, she looks far too like 2 people who I vaguely know & have no wish to go anywhere near in that kind of way. Plus I remember the stories about how she allegedly had poor feminine hygiene whilst at school...

Already had a similar office discussion today about why I find Cheryl Cole repulsive (as well as 2 other members of her band)...

I think in VB's case, she looks far too like 2 people who I vaguely know & have no wish to go anywhere near in that kind of way. Plus I remember the stories about how she allegedly had poor feminine hygiene whilst at school...

The only doubt i'd have about banging Cole would be the odious creep already riding it, as for posh having a less than posh fanny then i must admit it would be a proper moment wrecker :puke

Am gobsmacked at Glasgow's most unnatural selectiveness here - he's not normally so choosy if evidence on other threads is to be believed!:stunned:

Am gobsmacked at Glasgow's most unnatural selectiveness here - he's not normally so choosy if evidence on other threads is to be believed!:stunned:

THE finger is hovering over a certain colour...dug yourself in rather here haven't you??? :stunned: :nope: :madman:

THE finger is hovering over a certain colour...dug yourself in rather here haven't you??? :stunned: :nope: :madman:

Well, it's true isn't it? :whistling: Anyway, to return to the subject in, er, hand - Becks all day long over the Portugese pansy, and nothing to do with VB at all!

How about a bit of Fem-a-Fem with Cheryl Cole then ??

Sorry to disappoint you, but doesn't interest me at all - yes, she's a lovely looking young woman, way too thin though, but that's as far as my appreciation goes.

Having seen both of the Beckhams in the flesh, I suspect I would turn for David before jumping into bed with Victoria. He is surprisingly good looking; she was scrawny and orange.

:thump:

Back