• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mildy wants out -

I expect the truth to come out soon where Hooly will reveal he was hounded out of the Fish House by the hateful words aimed at him from the pitch by Mildy and this affected his gherkin eating causing the team to conceded a shed load of goals and get us relegated.

MILDY OUT!
Edited for accuracy! Back from your hols as miserable as ever then G man.

Not the worst we've had, but nowhere near either the best or as good as he thinks. A L1 club might take him as no 2. to a decent keeper. Give us Nikki Bull & I'll be much happier.

I always thought he was an average keeper, slightly better than Darryl, but never had the same rapport with the fans as Darryl did. Always seemed too serious, and telling Southend fans to f off was unforgivable.

I always thought he was an average keeper, slightly better than Darryl, but never had the same rapport with the fans as Darryl did. Always seemed too serious, and telling Southend fans to f off was unforgivable.

I'd have put them t'other way round. He's another high earner so he's one we could do with replacing, hopefully we'll be able to find a replacement without too much trouble.

Mildenhall wont go the extra yard... I have never liked him since he turned down an autograph request to my 7 year old....

I'd have put them t'other way round. He's another high earner so he's one we could do with replacing, hopefully we'll be able to find a replacement without too much trouble.

The slight problem that we cant actually buy anyone at the moment.

Im really not sorry to steve go. For someone who has always been at smaller clubs than ourselves he had a very big ego. For a keeper and man of his size he doesnt command enough and he flaps at crossess whilst blaming the defence.

...never has been particularily any good, don't think he's above League 2/Conference level, hope you come back to earth with a bang!

Are you talking to yourself? Mildenhall is a useful goalkeeper to have at League One level.

Back