• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Millwall away or a Lords final?

Millwalls one of the few grounds I've left to visit but its LORDS without a doubt for me. Can't beat a big occasion there

Torn between loyalties? Not at all, cricket is 5hite.:)

Thanks for your valued opinion, it was a healthy contribution to this thread.

For the record I would have gone to the cricket, disappointed I'm not, but already spent a bomb on my V ticket!!

Lords for me i'm afraid.....Set allocation of Tickets have already been sent to Essex for members only. Lord website www.lords.org will be selling some available tickets from Wednesday 16th July (£26-£48).
Went to the the New Den last season and arrived late and missed Baileys goal and then got stuck in with all the Millwall lot up the alley by the Station.
A bit hairy too say the least !!!

Back