• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Conor Clifford and Julian Bennett hoping to sign shortly. (plus one other)

(Bennett currently undergoing a medical)

Phil Brown on SkySports "Hopefully in 12 months time we will be moving into a new stadium on the back of a promotion"...

I don't know whether to laugh or just keep believing what Ron Martins telling him.

Not like the club to get our hopes up over the stadium is it now. Again, I'll believe it when I see the stands rising up magnificently above Waitrose

PB confirmed Conor Clifford and Julian Bennett having their medicals as we speak (so later today I imagine)
Dan Bentley has signed new 3 year deal
Reid signed yesterday
All very good news
Just needs Forte for a very impressive transfer window by PB- and at this point not a single loaner!!!!

Dan Bentley signing new 3 year deal I'd imagine.

Craig Reid signed.
Julian Bennett and Connor Clifford doing fitness tests prior to putting pen to paper.

...with PB stating "Dan Bentley who could possibly one day be in goal for England has signed a 3 year contract"

Good work Southend. Would've preferred this all done a bit earlier but such is life. Well done.

Craig Reid signed.
Julian Bennett and Connor Clifford doing fitness tests prior to putting pen to paper.

...with PB stating "Dan Bentley who could possibly one day be in goal for England has signed a 3 year contract"

Good work Southend. Would've preferred this all done a bit earlier but such is life. Well done.

earlier? Before the season starts is unheard of

:smile::smile:

I can't take all this, what with the sun shining as well, I don't like feeling happy, I want doom and gloom, things to moan about

Maybe the England cricket team will bring me back down to the darkness I need :dim:

Ron has taken out a huge life policy left on himself in trust to SUFC and he is off to Afghanistan dressed as an all American hero?

Looks like we'll be cashing in on Bentley big time at the end of the season.

Back