• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Unfortunately our intrepid leader Smiffy has decided that his belated Honeymoon was more important than attending this game, shocking behaviour if you ask me, but alas we mere mortals are left to raise the spirits for Saturday.

He has written this:

As we are sure you are aware, the Southend v Morecambe game on Sat 15th October is just £5 entry for ALL supporters!!

http://www.southendunited.co.uk/page/TicketNewsDetail/0,,10444~2471355,00.html

The Blue Voice is of course looking to put on another visual and vocal show of support for this massive game, which will hopefully lead to another 3 points to keep the promotion train on track..

We will be giving away 1000's of Balloons (Courtesy of The Shrimpers Trust),Streamers and party trumpets to all fans/kids and these will be handed out at all gates upon your entry to the ground.Thanks ever so much to all the Volunteers that have put their names forward to help.

There will be Articles in The Echo and on the OS once more to promote the day TBV wise.

We of course cannot do everything so ask fans to bring any or all of the following to the game, to help create a lively atmosphere.

*Balloons
*Streamers
*Confetti
*Flags
*Bam-Bams
*Horns (not compressed gas ones)
*Inflatables (not balls unfortunately - FL ruling)

Most importantly, bring all your friends and family and bring your voice. Let's help keep our boys up at the top end of the table!

All fans are members of TBV so please invite as many people as you can. Let's fill Roots Hall and get it rocking!

UTB.

Come on

what true supporter would ever get married within the football season ??
:thumbdown:

I was bought up to put football first b4 any Bird come on

Anyway

MAKE SOME NOISE SOUTHEND FANS ON SATURDAY :clap:

Are the club keeping block W free for everyone to gather as usual Cricko?

Not sure yet mate...knowing them probably not, but I have emailed Jobo to ask about ticket sales and what is going to happen in that area, so I will let you know.

Just spoke with Jobbo - he is not selling W block and wont sell W block so we are fine to be in there if he has to he will sell tickets at the back of block X but never W

I know some on here dont like Dave Jobson but she has been nothing short of a diamond helping up put this together

Just spoke with Jobbo - he is not selling W block and wont sell W block so we are fine to be in there if he has to he will sell tickets at the back of block X but never W

I know some on here dont like Dave Jobson but she has been nothing short of a diamond helping us put this together

Hows he looking these days since the sex change?

op34ab.jpg

Anyone know if it's £5.00 if you pay on the day or only in advance? I probably can't make it, but if anything does change it'll be a last minute dash to the Hall.

Anyone know if it's £5.00 if you pay on the day or only in advance? I probably can't make it, but if anything does change it'll be a last minute dash to the Hall.

I have heard nothing different so I don't think they would change it now ..so yes £5 on the day also.

Official Club Twitter did urge fans to buy in advance... anticipating big queues if everyone leaves last minute.

Official Club Twitter did urge fans to buy in advance... anticipating big queues if everyone leaves last minute.

Also can see people sitting in places that they don't choose to. I would be surprised if the east stand isn't sold out in the next day or so.

Can anyone find out exactly how many have already been sold? Will they open up part of the North Bank?

I was hoping to watch the Liverpoo Man Utd game before heading down but i imagine the queues will be horrendous and will need to be in the ground relatively early

I was in the ticket office today, they told me they have sold around 5500 for the match, not sure if that includes season tickets as well.

Back