• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Funny that a number of posters' answer to Mohsni's behaviour is for him to either to be physically harmed or (in the main) for his life (his career) to go wrong for him. Whilst not condoning his attitude and behaviour at all surely the best answer is for him to change? His inability to see the change that is needed is more worrying as this will impede life and career for him for more years than his links with SUFC. Change is what is needed - and dare I say (on the basis of the story so far) it will likely have to be miraculous ! Can we leave this small minded, victim mentality ("look what he did to us!") behind us a demonstrate that we do not lower ourselves to Bil's level of handbags and throwing rattles out of prams. can we try and be better than that? If he gets a new start and can fulfil his potential as a player and a human, then that is to be celebrated. It is a shame it will not be with us - even though we gave him opportunity. Move on Shrimpers, move on and get over it !

Sorry but that's my opinion?

He refuses to train with us but will with a L1 club.. He is scum. A traitor. I never liked him.. Hope his career goes nowhere!

T*sspot

I fully expect you were one of several hundred that absolutely idolised him not many months ago + worshipped him every time he signed autographs + spent time chatting to fans young + old before and after matches. Especially pre season friendlies like Canvey + Gt wakering when he was only too happy to spend hours to speak to everyone + was the hero of Roots Hall.
That was probably half his problem - he got too close to fans' adulation + when he made a few mistakes + his team mates turned on him he went from hero to zero too quickly. Any young inexperienced player would have struggled to cope with that let alone one from a notoriously volatile heritage as French/Tunisian living in a foreign country , probably being given terrible advice from his agent.
I for one loved watching him play , he lit up Root s Hall more often than not . You could see in the 1st minute of a game when his head was wrong , but when he was good he was awesome.

Ive worked with people who fell out with people at work , its very hard to get back into your job after that + usually the best thing is to leave. The fact that a really great job was lined up then taken away from him would obviously upset anyone, so give the guy a break.

I for one wish him well . Such a big shame it didnt work out here but there you go .

If only West Ham had played ball + upped to say £200k , we would have all proudly watched him on match of the day + remembered fondly how he was once a Southend player.

:clap:

Love getting negative rep for voicing my opinion, clearly some Mohsni *** licks still on this forum..

grow up.

Funny that a number of posters' answer to Mohsni's behaviour is for him to either to be physically harmed or (in the main) for his life (his career) to go wrong for him. Whilst not condoning his attitude and behaviour at all surely the best answer is for him to change? His inability to see the change that is needed is more worrying as this will impede life and career for him for more years than his links with SUFC. Change is what is needed - and dare I say (on the basis of the story so far) it will likely have to be miraculous ! Can we leave this small minded, victim mentality ("look what he did to us!") behind us a demonstrate that we do not lower ourselves to Bil's level of handbags and throwing rattles out of prams. can we try and be better than that? If he gets a new start and can fulfil his potential as a player and a human, then that is to be celebrated. It is a shame it will not be with us - even though we gave him opportunity. Move on Shrimpers, move on and get over it !

...after opportunity....after opportunity...at least FIVE of them! Mohsni has behaved disgracefully towards this club and its supporters - I think you'll be in the minority with your opinions on this one buddy. He only has himself to blame, I'm just delighted he won't be allowed back here and I hope he brings as much "joy" to Stevenage as he did to us. Rant over.

...after opportunity....after opportunity...at least FIVE of them! Mohsni has behaved disgracefully towards this club and its supporters - I think you'll be in the minority with your opinions on this one buddy. He only has himself to blame, I'm just delighted he won't be allowed back here and I hope he brings as much "joy" to Stevenage as he did to us. Rant over.

Like I said. I do not condone his behaviour towards our club and its fans AT ALL. I just hope that WE can get over our victim mentality. It doesn't add anything positive to us, just makes us look bitter and unable to deal with the behaviour of others without resorting to what amounts to be the same attitudes that some are despising Mohsni for. He HAS behaved appallingly, he IS the poorer for it, he IS considered very lowly by those who used to appreciate his unique gifts. BUT I hope he changes. I hope someone can get through where we haven't been able to (not for want of trying, but more likely for his inability to act on good advice).

It is never worth wishing the downfall of others. It actually speak more of weakness in our character. Lets move on, and see the Blues get out of this league and hopefully the forum will be filled with more positive and constructive postings celebrating our successes! COYB !

Been trying to think why we are 'loaning' him rather than 'releasing' him from his contract and then him actually signing for Stevenage. Has to be Stevenage are nervous about something.

Been trying to think why we are 'loaning' him rather than 'releasing' him from his contract and then him actually signing for Stevenage. Has to be Stevenage are nervous about something.

If we release him then I assume there's some pay off, don't for one minute think we want to give him a single penny so to loan him solves any problem for the time being. We won't have to keep docking him his wages for not turning up so less admin or paperwork!

A crying shame, so much talent. I can see it now. Moshni signs on with Stevenage, SUFC get promoted and he scores winning goals in the home and away fixtures.:'(

Personally, I do not wish Moshni any harm and I hope he goes on to make it big in the game. He is a maverick and a match winner as well as being a hot-head. The game needs these characters albeit in the correct combination of good, bad and ugly. We have seen Moshni the hero, the villian, the brave-heart and the comedian. Like him or loath him, he is a rough diamond and has shown glimpse of greatness as well as a lot of petulance. It would be an understatement to say he has been the model professional and I am sure we are united in agreeing he has acted an arse and has treated the club and supporters disrespectfully. To his credit, Moshni has great self-belief and for that I applaud him. However, I condone the way he has acted since last season and I can see why the majority of members of the forum wish him less than good fortune. It would have been much better for Moshni in my opinion to have turned up, trained hard, mingled with his team-mates and played like he is capable of doing up to this transfer window. If he did that, I am sure he would have had much interest and would be on the radar of many clubs. Instead, there is a big 'question mark' over his head due to his unprofessionalism and for that; he only has himself and perhaps his agent to blame. Even if we get no transfer fee or future sell-on for him I am not fussed, just disappointed. Let’s all try and draw a line under this Moshni saga and accept he is part of our club history and folklore. I guess in his own perverse way, he probably has some affection for the club and supporters alike. I suppose he is the one that got away or wanted away, read it how you like.

If only he had ........ ** FILL IN THE BLANKS IN YOUR OWN WAY *****

I'm well past caring about Bilel either way. Don't really care whether his career goes well or badly as long as it's not here. :smiles:

Back