• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
It always gives me great pleasure to meet and mix with fans of the biggest football club in the world and this year has been a great time to chat with
Alex Fergusons red army.

The latest was my Irish brother in law who I haven't seen for some years and is a particularly painful Man U type convinced they are going to win the league, Rooney is the best ever, Ronaldo is superb, Fergie can do no wrong,
Old Trafford is the best stadium etc. etc.

Experience has taught me its best to go along with all this - "oh yes they are a great team" "Fergie is the best" "a place in history for the Man U team" etc. etc.

Anyway bruv in law is now getting well excited about how they will walk it this year and Arsenal are no threat .......when I mention I saw them play last season.

Bruv in law - is a little bit flummoxed - "when was that then?"

Bruv in law thinks I am a bullsh-tter as he knows i live down south and am not
interested in mancs - I struggle to dig out my wallet - there a few people around as its a family gathering -

Me "oh let me show you the ticket, I think i've got it in my wallet"

someone else asks - "what are you looking for" -

we are in the kitchen and there is only about 5 or 6 people in there - of whom at least another three are irish man u fans -

"i want to show him my Manchester united ticket"

I say - there is a ripple of interest as they look over my shoulder expecting to see me pull out a piece of red card -

"oh here it is......" I say...

they come closer and gather round trying to make out where and what it is........

"look" I say - "Manchester United - it says it here" as they struggle to read the crap type face on the ticket -

efffing silence -

"oh that was the time we........................."

ha effing ha - ha ha ha ha ha ha effing manc wancs

haha nice one!! my girlfriend lives nr manchester so like to wear the shirt out and about with pride! the problem is is that there aren't many united fans in manchester.. they are all city!

I wouldn't have thought your brother-in-law would be an Inverness Caledonian Thistle fan. Undoubtedly the biggest club name in world football.

Back