• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

sufc_dave

Manager
Anyone do it? I signed up to one the other week and I'm pretty impressed.

Had a few free meals, and a few free bets so far. For those who don't know what's involved, you basically get set a scenario which involves purchasing an item. For example, I picked up a task in Holborn today of going to Pret A Manger and getting some lunch and a hot drink. It's not out of the way, it was literally a minute walk around the corner so in I went and got my stuff.

When I got home I had to do a quick questionnaire to let them know how the visit went and they are now paying me the £5 it cost for the lunch, plus an extra £5! Not exactly a lot of money in it, but I've done three things so far, which have included visiting Pret A Manger as mentioned above, another sandwich shop in Holborn and visiting my local bookies. Made £15 profit from those 3 visits!

Nice way of making a little bit of extra cash in my opinion! Especially as I'm not going out of my way. Wouldn't be worth it if I was! Got a few lined up for the weekend, a quick walk down to Argos earns me £7 and a reimbursed £25 eye test will earn me an extra £10!

Sounds good, is there a maximum they will reimburse you for?

have done a few of these in the past. Unfortunately, I don't get the time as much these days but I did have some cracking assignments. Lots of free meals in some lovely restaurants and having to purchase goods in some well known shops and then they give you instructions and what to say when returning an item.
never hit the big time with the free holidays but, had I continued I probably would have as they give those assignments to there longer serving people

My first task was to open a building society account and deposit £50.

To make myself appear as mysterious as possible I wore a balaclava and a pair of sunglasses.

In retrospect the £20 I was paid for the task was not adequate compensation for the two hour standoff with armed police and I probably wouldn't do it again.

My first task was to open a building society account and deposit £50.

To make myself appear as mysterious as possible I wore a balaclava and a pair of sunglasses.

In retrospect the £20 I was paid for the task was not adequate compensation for the two hour standoff with armed police and I probably wouldn't do it again.

Haha :hilarious:

Sounds good, is there a maximum they will reimburse you for?

Yeah there is but its generally more than enough. For example, for the lunch's I could have spent up to £8 but I didn't even spend that much. It was more like £6 so they just reimbursed me for that amount plus the £5 on top for doing the job.

For the eye test they would have reimbursed up to £35 but when I phoned to book it it is only going to cost £25 so I will only be reimbursed for that amount. Obviously you need to scan a receipt to show that you aren't lying about your expenses!

You can get jobs in pubs etc, but they say to be careful as they will only reimburse you until a certain amount.

If you're interested PM me your email address and I will send across a referral link :winking:

Back