• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Name and Shamed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
n502947947_511481_6873.jpg

From left to right

Oliver Mountstephens - Tom Fraser - Peter Beagrie - Alex Cast - Pete Smale - Alex Rubin

These are the guys who think its funny to put things like 'burn tbv flags' and such so when you next see them please give them what for.

shocking lads shocking

http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6574022942

n502947947_511481_6873.jpg

From left to right

Oliver Mountstephens - Tom Fraser - Peter Beagrie - Alex Cast - Pete Smale - Alex Rubin

These are the guys who think its funny to put things like 'burn tbv flags' and such so when you next see them please give them what for.

shocking lads shocking
second in on either side look like bugs bunny, and peter beagrie looks like hes got mickey mouse ears

Peter Beagrie??????

Can we make an official complaint?

Wouldnt mess with Pete.....look at them horns hes got poking out the top of his head.

If they are Southend fans, why are they slating the team, the club, etc on facebook then? Seems a strange combination by saying "real fans" unyet knocking the life out of the team and club.

Very bizarre.....

Haven't we got anyone else on here at Loughboro'? Incidentally, obviously "real" supporters - only one of those tops is anywhere near current.

I wonder if the person who said:

"This group is legendary! I might have to meet up with you guys on some away trips next season."

....perhaps regrets that?

Incidentally Scott, it'll be "Tom", I'm guessing it's this one in the photo as they seem to be the main ring leaders, that deserves the best you have to offer for the remark Ken mentioned.

They were at the Doncaster game, were you?

Yes I was......as I had to travel to Roots Hall it didnt feel like a home game cos I wasnt at home.

I was also at the Liverpool game some years ago. I also used to be slim.

Is any of that relevant tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back