• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Name and Shamed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that has really got my goat is someone saying "burn tbv's flags"

I take that personally as it was myself and a few others who have worked tirelessly to get it off the ground for the good of the club.

If you dont agree with what we are doing fine but there's no need for those sort of comments.

Not impressed.

Dont listen to em smiffy, its the minority and the rest of southend supporters are behind with what your doing.

Hope you are not defending someone who called Glasgow Shrimper a * * * * and wished he would die of AIDS. If I got 5 mins with this Tom guy, he would have wished he had never been born the Ginger low life!!

I was standing next to Rich when that was shouted at him......to be honest, neither of us heard it and was told about it at half time.

Notice the t**t did not have the balls to go up to Rich and say it to his face

Trueblue hunt these down and do an exclusive with them.... an exclusive ****ing battering.

I was standing next to Rich when that was shouted at him......to be honest, neither of us heard it and was told about it at half time.

Grrrr. Seething at this ****.

The fact that they are older than me and I reckon they are pathetic useless ***** says it all, they need to grow up or **** off.

I almost hope these guys get banned from Roots Hall, but then again that's just what they're hoping for. Idiots.

That was away at Carlisle last season. I also heard that being sung

Most of them don't look older than 16 - probably don't know anything about following Southend other than cup runs and promotion parades on the seafront.

I almost hope these guys get banned from Roots Hall, but then again that's just what they're hoping for. Idiots.

I understand your senitments Fred, but lets not ban them, let come to the games as now we all know who they are.

As for the comments about Rich I find this totally unacceptable and have spoken about this to Rich in the past. He has throughout this maintained his dignity and not taken the bait which, in my opinion is the best thing to do.

Most of them don't look older than 16 - probably don't know anything about following Southend other than cup runs and promotion parades on the seafront.

Spot on.......if they can not handle the current situation, how the hell would they have dealt with Jobson and standing in the North Bank watching Division 4 Football in the snow with about another 1200 loyal's!

Spot on.......if they can not handle the current situation, how the hell would they have dealt with Jobson and standing in the North Bank watching Division 4 Football in the snow with about another 1200 loyal's!

Good call young Dave.
Remember them days well.
We had our own little scallywags back then also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back